Upworkptr.com / Upworkptr.com a scam

Guys run for your dear dime, upworkptr is a scam. You accumulate a lot of money within a few days but you never get it. They are up to getting a lot of traffic at our own time expense. Who could even give you $50 for just 'reading' an email. But guys try this, it requires some patience but at least its genuine:

Da

Comments

• Cr
      21st of Aug, 2011

I too subscribed to a 'basic' membership, just because I was sceptical about the sustainability of the site, based on the members and the so called 'payouts' they have made. If what is correct on thier website, they are paying out more than they are bringing in. This website is designed to coerce surfers to buy thier 'premium' membership with no intention of paying out. Notice the names on the list. That should give you an idea.

If you are looking for a real PTC that does payout, even though it takes a bit more work (which is normal for a PTC), please go to ClixSense. They are reputable and they make regular payouts for basic and upgraded members, plust they will advertize your websites like a traffic exchange or safelist site. go to http://www.clixsense.com/?3696065 and sign up for a FREE account.

• Le
      11th of Sep, 2011

paid me as Premium Member
    09/08/2011 08:10 69921976 U5389757 (UpWorkPtr) + $19750.00

22nd of Nov, 2011

lets put jokes aside.HOW POOR SARAH TURN $1.50USD INTO $168, 482.00 WITHIN 4WEEKS..

• Uj
      12th of Dec, 2011

UPWORKPTR.COM A SCAM
    I registered on 28 June 2011 on the UpworkPTC website as a free member. My earning amounted to $ 40, 000 by August. But I could not get the money. The "Request Payout" button was still inactive.
    Then I bought a Premium Membership in the 2011th on September 3. I transferred the $ 220 to Paypal account of Upwork PTC.
    The Premium Membership should be activated within 48 hours, but it has not yet been activated.
    I wrote many e-mail and asked for information. Finally, I wrote a warning. But my e-mails not been answered. I asked to pay back the $ 220, but I did not get my money back.
    I think my story may be instructive for everyone.
    There is no authority who block them?

• Cr
      13th of Apr, 2012

paid me with Paypal
    I will get Premium with it.
    Great site!!
    Working great!!

• Ta
      21st of Nov, 2012

I am in UPWORKPTR.COM and honesty, from the look of things, this website may not be able to handle what it promises. I have a more genuine site i have been for a couple of months and it is promising. Check it out and register. Be patient and you will make your way out. It is along term thing so be patient and follow guidelines. http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=Tainers

• Ta
      21st of Nov, 2012

There are many of PTR or PPC sites but those which pay also give very low amount per click say 0.02 per click. It means that to earn one dollar, you have to click 100 times, honestly, it will take you more than 6 months to earn 10 dollars. I was referred to another site by a friend and it has been there for a long time and i have earned though not much. If you concentrate in this program, you can make a living out of it. So far so good. It gives updates to its members and when there are problems, they make follow ups. Try this site: http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=Tainers

• Za
      15th of Dec, 2012

for those who is saying i got paid, , , please show us the statement of your account like paypa etc..
    to believe and pray for you

• Wa
      31st of Dec, 2012

From: Nimal Somasiri
    To: "halina_olejnik@hotmail.com" ; "support@upworkptr.com" ; "pp_premium_gold@hotmail.com"
    Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:18 PM
    Subject: Re: Personal Information Question (from wnsdkp7)
    Hi all,
    You have confirm that, my money has been claim on 29 December 2012.
    But why am not updated to premium states yet. My PayPal account had confirm that,
    this email address (halina_olejnik@hotmail.com) has received USD 199. Is he/she is cheating me
    without upgrading myself to premium states? Do not loose your credibility by cheating us
    like this. Now you don't reply to my inquires too. Do you want me to make a big comment on this in facebook, yahoo, google
    and in other websites to loose your credibility and reduce valuable members. Remember all the details will be send to Interpol too.

Wagage Nimal Somasiri.

31st of Dec, 2012

I suggest any one getting into this type of business should sign up, send a support ticket in with any question and if you don't get a response then its probably a Scam.

• Rs
      12th of Jan, 2013

i have paid $220 to upworkptr.com on 01/05/2013, upgrade to premium-membership doesn't appear until NOW. (01/13/2013)
    at 01/09/2013 i have a e-mail-communication with upworkptr.
    I have opened a filedisput on payza! upworkptr.com write me to retract the filedisput on payza - resolution-center.
    The upgrade should be include a MACBOOK, 300 aktive referrals, a upworkptr-VISA-CARD, ... instand payind without any withdrow-limits.
    ????????????? what do you mean ? is my money lost or is there a chance to get my money back ?
    Ralf

• Be
      15th of Feb, 2013

Just PAY!
    Thanks from olgert!
    paid as gold with Libertyreserve.

• Fa
      29th of Mar, 2013

I was collected 20.000$ usd then After 30 buisness days completed but d, nt active payout
    why ?? please help me upworkptr member

• Be
      1st of May, 2013

upwork ptr.com is complete bogus site, they arethere to only earn money, cheating people of their hard earned money, once they got the money they are not concerned of any thing
    recntly they started online REPRESENTATIVES WILL ANSWER YOUR QUERIES

• Pr
      8th of Feb, 2014

best program in internet.
    I get money from this services I made payout to my Pm account.
    why people write this ? I can't say that this is scam

9th of Mar, 2014

upworkptr.com is a scam. do not ever upgrade to a premium member or your money will be lost. if you have to transfer money to this website using Paypal. please contact PayPal customer service. maybe the money you can go back and upworkptr paypal account deactivated.

20th of May, 2014

I worked as a standard member and earned the limits.but the payout button is not working asking me to upgrade.but I say u deduct the membership amount from the money I earned and upgrade and pay me the balance and I will continue to work in ur site. since then no answer.then y shd they encourage standard membership? this is purely a scam. pls stay away from such sites. if really interested to put efforts and earn genuine then try this one.

A GLOBAL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
    Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. And we can help you, too. Find home business success stories and information on getting started at: www.sfi4.com/13964009/FREE

• M4
      7th of Jun, 2014

there are any chances to resolve something if i saw the company for deception?

7th of Jun, 2014

hi all pls be aware tht the below PTC is closed I got this msg.
    6/1/14

Both Clicksia and Incentria are closing. Here is a letter from the owner:

As some of you already know, for a while now my health has been very bad. This combined with the poor site revenue has forced me to a heartbreaking decision of shutting down the sites.

Health: My health has been very bad for the past few years and getting worse. It is very difficult for me to run such time intensive websites (even with help there stuff that only admin can do). Due to health I have not been able to add new features or much needed developments to the sites. I have been working almost 7 years now every single day and I need to take time for myself and work on my self and my health.

Financial: The sites have had very poor sales for a while now, and I have been using my income from affiliates and other earning sources to keep the sites going and pay members ect...

When it comes to disputes I ask that you please have a heart.

Also let me remind of the terms of service you agreed to regarding refunds.

"Refund Policy: All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. Aside from this, we will work with you to solve any problems you may have. Any disputes or chargebacks will result in immediate account termination and possible legal action to reclaim any lost funds and damages." ...

end of letter

We have removed them from our list of recommended ptc sites.

7th of Jun, 2014

hi guys pls be aware tht the below PTC is closed and i got this mail from PTC group
    6/1/14

Both Clicksia and Incentria are closing. Here is a letter from the owner:

When it comes to disputes I ask that you please have a heart.

Also let me remind of the terms of service you agreed to regarding refunds.

end of letter

We have removed them from our list of recommended ptc sites.