Upworkptr.comStay away from these crooks

I have reached the minimum payout of upworkptr.com few months ago which is $20, 000. I've got a total of $24, 000 on my total earnings page. I was so excited thinking I hit a jackpot considering this huge and easy money over the net. So I immediately went to the request payout link. To my dismay, it gave me a message that I have not yet reached the minimum payout limit of $20, 000 for standard members. I contacted support (no live chat nor forums available) which only replies through email. I was then told to wait for 30 days so I waited for 30 days. I did the same step 30 days after and there it goes again, I still have not reached the minimum pay-out (I already have $54, 000 total earnings). I started to think my suspicion might be true, this website may be a scam. To give them benefit of the doubt I emailed support for the 4 time, asking why I still can't request for payout when in fact I'm over the payout limit for standard members and had passed the wait time (according to them which is not on their terms of service.) I got the same reply, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO REQUEST PAY-OUT and INSISTED THAT I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. So I responded that I'm through with the waiting time, and never would I upgrade my account without getting the payment first. I have not heard anything again from them since...

Comments

• Pi
      Mar 18, 2011

do you upgrade your membership? If you don't, you never get paid.your wasting your time.

• Pi
      Mar 18, 2011

Make money online

Mar 22, 2011

yah right

• Da
      Mar 29, 2011

I totally agree its fake, i have tried and i think trying to generate traffic at our time. Why don't try this, http://www.clixsense.com/?3434429
    Its requires some patience but at least its genuine.

• Sh
      Apr 06, 2011

The same thing is happening with me. I crossed $20, 000.00 limit but not getting payments. Today I reached $20, 550.00, and still they are saying I have to reach the limit. It seems they just don't want to pay. They are expert in not answering the letters. I can't take risk in upgrading and lose money, and I have no capacity to invest. I can invest only after receipt of payments from them. From today they reduced the links also.
    What to do? It is our fate that we get such people.

• Da
      Apr 06, 2011

I say to you all, these are merely crooks who want to earn at our loss. Surely who on earth would give you $50 for clicking. Am investing my time in clixsense, it requires some time investment but the rewards are realized later on. If you haven't joined but wouldn't mind something genuine, here is my referral link ounce again. http://www.clixsense.com/?3434429
    Waste no time with crooks.

• Pa
      Apr 08, 2011

i think they are crooks.I cross $20000 limits over two months ago, they told me to wait for 30 business days, and today is the 35 business days.No one should deal with.they are fruadsters.

• Pa
      Apr 08, 2011

the last time upwork.com paid was on the 28/3/2011.since then they have not issue payments.please keep off upworkptr.com

• Ne
      Apr 22, 2011

FREE MEMBERS:
    100% Free Membership
    Worldwide Program - We accept all members.
    Daily payouts, proofs and more...
    Payout Limit 20, 000USD - real money to your account !

MY ACCOUNT:
    Total Cash Earnings: $ 97, 125.0000

I send 15 times a email when i can cash out.No answer back.
    1 time i get an answer back that i had to upgrade to request payout when i want.

Im not going to invest in a site that not payout to me.

• Za
      Apr 30, 2011

You all are right and this is really a scam site. So please let others also know by posting same at ptc-investigations.
    Hope it will save many peoples to be scammed.

• Ya
      Jul 22, 2011

i dont't understand what they will get in playing other feelings, i tried more than 100 sites not even a cent i got.But there is always a way to earn now i dont earn 1000 or 5000 cents per mail, now i am able to earn atleast 50$ per day which somes diretly into my paypal acc.

add my mail if u wanna only genuien details >> [protected]@yahoo.in

• Cr
      Aug 21, 2011

I too subscribed to a 'basic' membership, just because I was sceptical about the sustainability of the site, based on the members and the so called 'payouts' they have made. If what is correct on thier website, they are paying out more than they are bringing in. This website is designed to coerce surfers to buy thier 'premium' membership with no intention of paying out. Notice the names on the list. That should give you an idea.

If you are looking for a real PTC that does payout, even though it takes a bit more work (which is normal for a PTC), please go to ClixSense. They are reputable and they make regular payouts for basic and upgraded members, plust they will advertize your websites like a traffic exchange or safelist site. go to http://www.clixsense.com/?3696065 and sign up for a FREE account.

Sep 03, 2011

I paid the upgrade more than a month ago but still have not been paid. These guys do not even answer your email. The one who took my money is called Damian Palczak with aol address.

• Le
      Sep 11, 2011

paid me as Premium Member
    09/08/2011 08:10 [protected] U5389757 (UpWorkPtr) + $19750.00

• Ne
      Sep 11, 2011

FREE MEMBERS
    Payout Limit 20, 000USD - real money to your account !

My cash account is $ 122, 675.0000
    When i click on Request Payout its says:

You do not have required amount to request payout.
    You may request payment after you have earned $20, 000.00.

So why have i to invest in a premium account if they not even paid free members.

• Ro
      Sep 19, 2011

I recived money from upworkptr.com
    They paid me 10 days later after I paid Premium Membership,
    [ by paypal ]
    You can join to it:

earn money how me.
    regards

• Tu
      Apr 21, 2012

nothing to say friend every thing hear...

• Va
      Aug 15, 2012

i had paid $ 458 t them as per their demand. total above $60, 000 was in my account. instead activating my premium membership they suspended my account. THEY ARE CHEATS AND FRAUDA. THEY MUST BE PUNISHED. bonanja

• Va
      Aug 19, 2012

I HAVE FACED MUCH MORE THAN ANY ONE. I PAID THEM INITIALLY $ 198 + $ 30 FOR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP. THEY DEMANDED $ 199 + $30 MORE. I PAID THIS ALSO. MY EARNING CROSSED $ 60, 000. INSTEAD OF ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT. THEY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT. I HAD SENT NOT LESS THAN 50 EMAILS. BUT NO RESULT. THIS S CERTAINLY A SCAM SITE.
    ACTION MUST BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM AND ALSO AGAINST THE SPONSORS.
    GOOGLE MUST ALSO NOT EXPLORE THEM.

AND PROPER ACTIN MUST BE TAKEN AGAINST THE PTR SITES.

• Ri
      Oct 15, 2012

paid me as Premium Membership
    I bought Premium membership by LibertyReserve it cost 199$ USD.
    I must send confirm payment, but they really paid me.

why You write that they didn't paying?
    Great COMPANY
    go there my reflink:

Nov 05, 2012

Hi !
    I want to say that same richer 213. They paid.
    I have Premium with Liberty Reserve (199$ USD).
    payout was make to me
    Date : [protected]:15:09
    From/To Account : U7289948 (UpworkPTR verified)
    Amount : 37500.00
    Currency : LRUSD
    Batch : [protected]
    Memo : Withdraw Premium Members:
    angelaw

• Ak
      Nov 07, 2012

I recived money from upworkptr.com as gold membership.
    really good paying company.

• Pr
      Nov 10, 2012

How can this kind of cheating site go on internet without any control from any authority? This way internet will become heaven for the cheaters. So something needs to be done immediately to control this kind of bogus sites. Respective governments should ask for proper documentations before allowing any website go online and govt must exercise the authority to suspend any website that gets involved in such kind of malpractices. Internet freedom should not be taken for granted by any one.

Nov 25, 2012

I've tried it also but they failed to pay me. So why waste time on it. Find other sites that are true & legit. try this site: http://859451shg9pcin512jpdrjds41.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ARMELLE9

Nov 25, 2012

They never gave my earnings. The payout tab is always hidden. Don't waste your time on it. Why not try legit site: http://859451shg9pcin512jpdrjds41.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ARMELLE9

• Ra
      Dec 04, 2012

I also experienced the same thing. This is a scam. on the face page explained that the funds will be disbursed when it reaches $ 20, 000. Payout for free members Limit 20, 000 USD - real money to your account! that the text contained in the front page.
    ###ing PTC

Dec 05, 2012

recived money from there.
    batch:
    12/04/2012 08:00 [protected] +3200$

Dec 07, 2012

@ dollar$maker...are you a premium member? If you are, have you received the macbook pro?

Dec 07, 2012

yep I'm premium I take it by LR.
    macbook received 3 hours ago

Dec 15, 2012

Look friend! you don't need to pay at once to any PTC site. eventually you should start to send them E mail about their Plan and some other things, whatever questions you have in your mind. You'll soon see that rare sites bother to reply you. Never pay at once, think thousand time and try to search their scam namely on browser, if you find no scam complaint then start with little amount to watch their credibility. clicksense & click-cent is the best site you can try they certainly pay.

Dec 17, 2012

@ Dollar $ maker ... You just paid or premium member and fee please reply

Dec 17, 2012

Please email to [protected]@yahoo.com

Dec 22, 2012

hi!
    yes I paid for premium fee.
    It cost 199$ USD by LibertyReserve.

happy holidays for everyone

• Na
      Dec 28, 2012

paying company

12/27/2012 05:38 [protected] +28500$

• Wa
      Dec 31, 2012

From: Nimal Somasiri <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    To: "[protected]@hotmail.com" <[protected]@hotmail.com>; "[protected]@upworkptr.com" <[protected]@upworkptr.com>; "[protected]@hotmail.com" <[protected]@hotmail.com>
    Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:18 PM
    Subject: Re: Personal Information Question (from wnsdkp7)
    Hi all,
    You have confirm that, my money has been claim on 29 December 2012.
    But why am not updated to premium states yet. My PayPal account had confirm that,
    this email address ([protected]@hotmail.com) has received USD 199. Is he/she is cheating me
    without upgrading myself to premium states? Do not loose your credibility by cheating us
    like this. Now you don't reply to my inquires too. Do you want me to make a big comment on this in facebook, yahoo, google
    and in other websites to loose your credibility and reduce valuable members. Remember all the details will be send to Interpol too.

Wagage Nimal Somasiri.

• Di
      Jan 01, 2013

does anyone here know of someone that paid for the membership and got the money

Jan 03, 2013

Hello
    for Wagage Nimal Somasiri.
    I see you have the same problem as I have paid for gold member and not contacted me. Did you get any email from upworkptr that you have upgraded account?

all the best

• Ea
      Jan 07, 2013

easy way to earn money.
    I made deposite with this company they active my account premium instantly gifts recived after 11days.
    i made deposite by lr account.
    i don't trust paypal payment.

Jan 07, 2013

for eatOnMe
    please can you help me I paid paypal and even today I have not upgraded my account, I sent several e-mail confirmation and no response. Can you help me with an email address or phone number? I remain grateful

•   Jan 11, 2013

Hi! Need help with upgrading Premium membership on Upworkptr.com .
    I would exchange $203 LR to $10.003 LR from Upworkptr.
    Payment may be send directly to Upwork LR account.
    My username on Upworkptr.com : aliana