Upworkptr.com — Stay away from these crooks
I have reached the minimum payout of upworkptr.com few months ago which is $20, 000. I've got a total of $24, 000 on my total earnings page. I was so excited thinking I hit a jackpot considering this huge and easy money over the net. So I immediately went to the request payout link. To my dismay, it gave me a message that I have not yet reached the minimum payout limit of $20, 000 for standard members. I contacted support (no live chat nor forums available) which only replies through email. I was then told to wait for 30 days so I waited for 30 days. I did the same step 30 days after and there it goes again, I still have not reached the minimum pay-out (I already have $54, 000 total earnings). I started to think my suspicion might be true, this website may be a scam. To give them benefit of the doubt I emailed support for the 4 time, asking why I still can't request for payout when in fact I'm over the payout limit for standard members and had passed the wait time (according to them which is not on their terms of service.) I got the same reply, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO REQUEST PAY-OUT and INSISTED THAT I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. So I responded that I'm through with the waiting time, and never would I upgrade my account without getting the payment first. I have not heard anything again from them since...
More Upworkptr.com Complaints & Reviews
- Elance.com - Terrible company! 
- Upworkptr.com - Upworkptr.com a scam 
- ODESK - Credit Card Fraud 
- ODESK - ILLEGAL SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT 
- ODESK - Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY 
- UpWork - Beware of Upwork.
- ODESK - Keep out, odesk is completely non-transparent
- UpWork - Can't receive my payment
- ODESK - Payment Reversed 
- UpWork - Didn't receive the payment