UPS-Canada / always find reasons to delay delivery

UPS CANADA is good in making and faking tracking details. It always claim fault on customer side when delivery is delayed. Often "customer is not found" or " incorrect address" , or " customer not avaialble".

Today I had a package to be delivered in Mississauga near square one in prominent building, I was waiting for whole day since it said "out for delivery" , at around 6 pm. I see tracking system that they coudn't locate my address.

what UPS canada is upto, Are their drivers making fake claim, or UPS has manpower problem, or they intentionally do to cut down their job.

Interestingly they never miss our address for pick ups. Isn't it amusing.

UPS Canada has screwed me many times, ofcourse it is prompt in billing and other affairs which are more profitable for them.

They are just ripoff.

Ch

Comments

• Oc
      6th of Jun, 2009

UPS guy came to my condo building 3 times in 3 days in Mississauga and never even bothered to call my condo unit to inform me that he has a package for me. What he did was he went to the concierge and ask if there's a check made for UPS everytime he came, and when the concierge said no, he leaves. How can somebody waste company resources by coming back 3 times to deliver something and when he is at the place of delivery he does no effort in contacting the client to deliver the package. I was waiting for my package and I had my check ready with the corresponding amount to pay UPS but I was not informed, not even once that he was downstairs. He was told by concierge to wait and he will make a call to my condo unit to inform me of a UPS delivery. UPS guy said no because he does not have the time. I sincerely hope this complaint would be addressed by UPS management here in Canada. Big companies are all experiencing bad times and employees like this guy who has still not delivered my package are causing big expences for UPS. If I only knew someone in UPS who is with management, I would really go out of my way to report this person because of the lousy job and poor customer service her does. I honestly feel so sorry for UPS-Canada for having this kind of worker under its payroll.

•   20th of Sep, 2011

The same happen to me today. The online tracking stated there " incorrect address", but when I called the customer service to check the address is correctly printed in their packing slip. They are lying. I will never use UPS and going tell every one that I know not to use UPS and ask my company to stop using UPS.