UPS / items delivered - damaged
We refer to a collection of two bed side table from Spain weighing 9 KG each for the above reference no. The both items were properly packed and UPS staff was satisfied with the packaging at collection point. They were also informed the nature of an item and require proper handling.
Upon reciepts the delivery we found both items were badly damaged i.e some of the wood came off partially and in pieces. We informed UPS and they organised a collection for inpection.
We have been told by customer team that the cliam is declined on the basis of that the packaging was not up to standard. We do not agree to this as follows:
1) The items was properly packed and UPS staff were staisfied with the packaging.
2) If packaging was so bad how come one table is broken in pieces compare to other is chipped.
3) Both items were handeled badly by your staff. The items thrown around.
4) We are sure you have a policy for handling items and standars in place. We are shocked and fail to understand the inspection team uable to realise the condition of both items.
5) The items was collected for the inspection from UK address and on what basis the items is returned to spain without our instruction and has to be delivered back to us or to yourselves so you can see the condition of the tables.
6) We would like to ask a question who did a inspection regards to the condition of the tables. Has he looked at the tables in pieces?
Both items were expensive and plus costed us frieght charges. We are very dis appointed with the service we had and the way cliam is handeled .We do not agree to your decisions
and would appreciate if you look in to this matter.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - international delivery from ohio to ottawa canada 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - the delivery we just got today 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - treatment of employees and customers
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - mysterious disappearance of a trackable package by ups