University of South Africa [UNISA] / request for letter confirming btech degree taught in english
I need a letter confirming that my BTech Degree was taught in English. This is a pre-requisite from UK NARIC, to get confirmation that my qualification is equivalent to a UK Degree, which is required for a work visa application.
I am located in Germany and addressed my request to various email addresses on the UNISA site, also made international calls from Germany to their [protected] number, holding on for approx. 19 minutes and 30 seconds. I also dialed several of the numbers on the Contact Us webpage, in an attempt to get hold of somebody/anybody, however either the number does not work or it rings a couple of times and then the call ends.
This is causing a delay in my visa application and I will not be able to start my work contract in UK.
Is there anybody who can help me with my query?
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules 
- Unisa - no response