University of South Africa [UNISA] — eng2602 examination results october/november
To whom it may concern.
Hope this email reaches you in the best of health.
I am hereby emailing to formally voice my thoughts and opinions regarding the UNFAIR marks with the ENG2602 examination marks for the October/November period.It has come to my attention that MANY students, if not many then MOST of the students have obtained a supplementary exam/ supplement for this particular module. Many students are NOT HAPPY as NO PROPER SUPPORT was given. Many tips were given by the lecturers, which we all followed but to no avail MANY of US have STILL FAILED OR SUPPED. This is rather absurd and shocking! With the information that I received this is the ONLY module where MAJORITY of students who no matter what they do, work extremely hard, pull an all nighter still manage TO FAIL or SUPP and not EVEN PASS. Surely this says that something is not right somewhere. Secondly, our assignment marks are not received on time and it is received after we write. While the lecturers may say we must follow their guidelines in the Tutorial 201 and 202 how are we supposed to FIND OUR MISTAKES in OUR ASSIGNMENTS if it has not been marked and given back to us? We the students of ENG2602 demand that something be done with this module at this moment in time AND for future students. As this is a module that is holding many students back from their degree. It is not fair to keep on taking money from the students by making us fail and holding our degree back. While i do consider that Level Co-ordinator, Deputy Level Co-ordinator and Lecturers of this module don't mark examination scripts or do not work in the examination department, i urge you to please take into consideration your students complaints, thoughts and opinions and investigate this module and matter and provide us with feedback as soon as possible.
If this matter is not resolved, many students will be taking this up with the Dean
Student Number: [protected]
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- Unisa - cant add extra modules before closing date 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - lecturer's for com4808 misconduct
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules