Universal Studios Theme Parks - Orlando, Florida / Employee stole my camera
On July 11 at about 4pm while riding "The Mummy" with my family and friends, we left my wife's purse in the wheelchair. Half hour later, while waiting for another ride, we noticed that our digital camera was stolen. In our way out a storm was starting, so we had to abandon the park.
It would be nice if the Park Administrators review the security cameras videos to capture their bad employees and recover the stolen property (which includes very valuable memories).
More Universal Studios Theme Parks - Orlando, Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Universal Studios Orlando - tickets 
- Universal studios Singapore - Dangerous broken down rides 
- Universal Studios Orlando - misleading advertising 
- Universal Studios - Money Stolen From our Wallet
- Universal Studios - dvd messed up dvd player; not the first time!
- Universal Studios - Exclusive limited edition gift set 
- Universal Studios - Theft/Injury/Negligent Employees
- Universal Studios Theme Parks - Not aware of CLosing Early due to Halloween Horror Nights
- Universal Studios - Misleading Dietary Information
- Universal Studios - Ride malfunction