United States Postal Service / terrible service!
I brought about 4 packages to the post office to be shipped including one Large valuable box to be shipped. I purchased delivery confirmation for all of the packages. All of the packages accept the large valuable package showed online everywhere they were processed and what cities they went through processing. Now all of the packages accept the large valuable package have been delivered But the large valuable package says it never left my local post office and it is now six days later. How can a package stay at a post office for six days without leaving? I AM VERY CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE AT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE MAY HAVE STOLEN THE PACKAGE SINCE IT NEVER LEFT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE. IT HAD NOWHERE TO GET LOST AT IF IT NEVER EVEN LEFT THE POST OFFICE.
More United States Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - carrier disrespects my property
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - unethical behaviour