United Readers Services — Ripoff
I was told I would have 1 payment of $39.90 for a subsscription for 7 magazines for 4 years.
They had our conversation recorded. I was very careful to listen because I did not want to be misled.
They say I agreed to pay $ 39.90 for 24 months instead of just 1 payment. I know I did not agree to 24 payments. I believe they altered the phone recording.
They will not cancel the subscription.
This company is nothing but a SCAM!!!
More United Readers Services Complaints & Reviews
- United Readers Service - Cancellation 
- United Reader Services or USA Collections - Harassing telephone calls! 
- United Readers source/ readers source - FRAUD 
- united readers service/readers source - fraud 
- United Readers Service/U.S. Collections - Threatening telephone call 
- United Readers Services Inc. - billing
- United Readers Service - Illegal Solicitation - FCC Communications Act of 1934 
- United Readers Services - misrepresentation
- United Readers Service Inc - magazines
- United Readers - Misled and Fraud