United Part Supply / fraud

1 PA, United States Review updated:

To make a year-long story short, just don't do business with these people. Great was my joy when they actually had my heater/AC circuit boards in stock and available for delivery. Actually, they never did have them. I learned this (easily enough) after months of returning the wrong parts (always, according to them, my fault). Returned to their site and re-entered all the parts-search (jump-thru-the-hoops-to-make-it-look-legit) criteria. Again... Congrats!/In-stock/Available for delivery. Then, on a whim, instead of the part #s, I entered "Peking Duck". Guess what? That too was an authorized Carrier AC replacement part; and, lucky me, in-stock and available for delivery!!! I decided that $340.91 was a little pricey for Peking Duck; so I went up the street and paid $11 at the local Chinese take-out. It, too, didn't seem to fit my Carrier unit; but I saved $330 this time. I have a $340.91 credit with these cons (useless)... end of story!

Comments

• Te
      17th of Jan, 2011

AFTER paying for the part, they kept sending HVAC "genuine Carrier replacement parts" that had nothing to do with what I ordered. The point is...they claim to have your part in stock, get your money, then you're screwed. Look at other posts here...doesn't matter what part # you enter (e.g. Peking Duck)...they claim to have it; and once they get your money...

• Dr
      7th of Oct, 2011

I recieved my part promptly and got exactly what I needed for my A/C unit. The Customer Service is very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I will definatly use them again for any future orders that I may need and have referred others to get their parts from United Part Supply and they had a positive experience as well. When you cannot get your part anywhere else, they go above and beyond to get the part that you need.