United Part Supply / fraud
To make a year-long story short, just don't do business with these people. Great was my joy when they actually had my heater/AC circuit boards in stock and available for delivery. Actually, they never did have them. I learned this (easily enough) after months of returning the wrong parts (always, according to them, my fault). Returned to their site and re-entered all the parts-search (jump-thru-the-hoops-to-make-it-look-legit) criteria. Again... Congrats!/In-stock/Available for delivery. Then, on a whim, instead of the part #s, I entered "Peking Duck". Guess what? That too was an authorized Carrier AC replacement part; and, lucky me, in-stock and available for delivery!!! I decided that $340.91 was a little pricey for Peking Duck; so I went up the street and paid $11 at the local Chinese take-out. It, too, didn't seem to fit my Carrier unit; but I saved $330 this time. I have a $340.91 credit with these cons (useless)... end of story!
More United Part Supply Complaints & Reviews
- United Part Supply - viking parts 
- United Part Supply - didn't ship as promised, overcharged 
- United Part Supply - scam to get your order 
- United Part Supply - tryin to sell furnace parts 
- United Part Supply - sending the wrong parts!
- United Part Supply - stay away from them
- United Part Supply - fraud by this company 
- United Part Supply - furnace filter
- United Part Supply - they don't give no refund for anything any reason
- United Part Supply - not having the ordered part