United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / non-delivery of package

Atlanta, GA, United States

If I could give zero stars I would. The UPS delivery person stated they delivered a package to my front door on Oct 17th @~12:10 pm, but no one rang the doorbell or knocked on the door. First, they told me the address was incomplete and that the driver left it at the front door. How could that be possible and who would do that? I verified the address with the sender who did a three-way with UPS who then stated they had the correct address, hmmm. Twice in the same day I was told someone would be calling me, but it never happened and I was told it would take 8 days to resolve the issue. With all the data analytics you have at your disposal it should not take 8 days to resolve this. You know who the driver is. They are either lying or incompetent. It wasn't until Oct. 18th that a formal report was even taken and I called back to ask to declare the package "lost" so the sender could cancel the check and reissue it, but that takes 8 days apparently, which I couldn't wait for. I have had this issue before with UPS dropping my letter package without ringing doorbell or knocking. Just happened to open the door because I heard something and found my package which contained a check for ~$40K just thrown at my doorstep. They seemed to have disgruntled employees who don't give a darn about the customer and their packages. They need to fix this behavior. If I was a business owner I would never employ UPS' services. I hate UPS now. I rarely use the word "hate". I have had too many bad incidents with UPS around lying about package delivery. When it's UPS I always make sure I am home.

Th