United Healthcare Online / discrimination - - patient segregation

1 P.O. BOX 740800Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

Medication needed to stay alive is now only available at an exclusively Gay-male segregated pharmacy. The same pricing through the mail pharmacy exists but is now determined to be both experimental and difficult to administer! The medication which is not experimental but FDA approved for more than 5 years; is now only available by this isolated pharmacy charging the same prices!

Va

Comments

• De
      21st of Aug, 2018
    United Healthcare - Denial for hospital admit and skilled nursing facility PT and OT after a stroke
    Spokane
    Washington

Mo mother had a stroke and a week later had to go back to ER. They denied admit, due to same condition she was seen for a week earlier.
    Tried to get her into skilled nursing facility a few weeks for PT/OT after weakness from the stroke. Home PT once a week isn't enough for someone to regain strength with vision and balance issues after the stroke.

28th of Aug, 2018
    United Healthcare - Customer Service
    uhc.com

The customer rep could not answer my question. I asked for a level 2 supervisor because he would only read what was on the EOB not explain. He asked if I would hold for 2-3 minutes. Now it's 20 minutes later and he hasn't picked up this call again. THANK YOU INDIA !

• Sn
      1st of Sep, 2018
    United Healthcare - myuhc.com
    Houston
    Texas
    myuhc.com

myuhc.com has made the whole section on FSA benefits and dependent care benefits disappear to make it harder to submit claims. Seems part of corporate policy...take our money first, then make it as hard as possible for people to retrieve their money back for legitimate expenses.

• Ra
      1st of Sep, 2018
    United Healthcare - Refusal to pay provider
    Fort Worth
    Texas

My out of pocket has been met and insurance is Supposed to pay 100%
    I had two visits to CareNow in the morning for a strain and unable to see PCP. I went home took a nap woke up with a fever, went back to CareNow 2nd time. Now United Healthcare is refusing to pay for the morning visit?! Claim# 6805292633.

• Le
      10th of Sep, 2018
    United Healthcare - nurse visit

After waiting around 30 days for My visit from a united healthcare nurse practitioner, She refused to come inside when I told Her I may see a roach bug from time to time. I live in an apt. complex and stay on top of sanitary matters. My Endocrinologist has been to disease ravaged Haiti and Africa. what kind of nurse is this?