United Health Care / health care discrimination

United States, Georgia, Atlanta Review updated:
United Health Care
PO BOX 740800
This is the 4th demand to change pharmacies for my life & death prescription medication. UPS will leave unattended at my door-step expensive medication once a month because I can have to work the job to keep the health-care benefits. This may sound petty but Suzanne Tschida at United Health Care has made a conscience decision to treat me less than human. How much savings can there be for my pills?

A  10th of Dec, 2012 by
Did you know it takes you complaining just a little over 40, 000 times before UHC starts to care? I was experiencing a problem with them processing my claims timely and accurately. Using firefox, I downloaded the imacro add on. Logged onto myuhc.com as usual. Then hit record on the imacro, click feedback and issued my complaint and submitted it. I then stopped recording the macro. I then used the macro play loop, looping the macro 99, 999 and minimized the window. I found that in about 4 hours 10, 000 complaints would be sent this way...four days later 42K complains later UHC was calling trying to solve the problem. So I encourage you to do the same. They start caring when your feedback starts impacting their stats.

United Healthcare Logo United Healthcare