United Automobile Insurance / Lies about prem. payment

1 623 S. BucknerDallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-398-7212

My name is Lynda Baxter and I reside in Dallas, Texas.I took out a policy with United Automobile Insurance in June of 2008. I am sick of receiving late notices about my premium, because I have always paid and it is not my fault that the agent that is used by this company is too sorry to get my payment posted in time. I am being jacked by the fact that the company stated that enclosed is my insurance card but it is not good until the payment has been made. Had they been industrious enough to check they would have found out that I made my payment on 12-20-08. I do not appreciate being treatened, so as soon as I can I will invest in another insurance company, where my busines is appreciated and you look before you leap and start bumping your D-M gums. Should you be interested in contacting me you can call me at [protected] !!! Angrily submitted Lynda Baxter.

Comments

• Mi
      25th of Mar, 2009

My name is Mirna Moreno and I reside in Florida. I took out a policy with United Automobile Insurance in January 2009, and I cancelled it in March 2009. My agent never told me that if I cancel my policy, they will take 10% of the total of the policy. So now I have to pay more than $300 (and I loose my down payment of $260) just for the reason that I cancelled my policy with UAI. If you want to insure your car, you better go whit a company that doesn't penalize you for cancelling your policy, and send the money of your down payment automatically to you, as Progressive does. I feel United Automobile Insurance has stolen my money.

• Ys
      15th of Nov, 2010

My Names Yvette Sanchez And I Have Had Auto Mobile Insurance And Im Sorry To Say That Ive Had This Insurance For 5Months Now And Its Not Good At All The Payments Are Never Posted On Time And The People In The Offices Especially At This Location Are Rude One Time They Closed There Office For 3Hours Ans Stated They Were On Lunch So My Payment Was Late Which Was Un Reasonable I Fell Like I Can Find A Way Better Company Which Is Why I Cancelled My Policy Here There Not Sum One Id Recomend To Even Insure ANYONE Im Sorry But Yall Need To Get Better Employess That Are Willing To Help Not Sit There And Just Be Lazy & Rude.

• La
      9th of Mar, 2011

Hi my name is Latara Thompson. I recently purchased United Automobile Insurance do to I was in process of buying a car. Do to the dealer went up on the price, I decided not to get the car and no longer get the UAI insurance. I put down 380.00 for the insurance, the dealer gave me a letter which indicated that I did not take ownership of the car (which was faxed to UAI). Its has been 1 month now and still they have not refunded my money. Everytime I call they say wait 7 to 10 days. I am so tired, now they wont even speak with me, and the agent say its nothing he can do. I dont know what to do. I am a single mother with bills and its sad that they would rob me of 380.00 for coverage of no car. Can someone advise me of what next step to take, cause I cant afford a lawyer and I need my money. I even have all my reciepts. They will never get my buisness again and not at all will I advise anyone to use them for even a hooptie.

2nd of Apr, 2012

All the Victims of United Automobile Insurance Company and Richard Parrillo are invited to participate In a website dedicated to halting this fraud You can also place your name on a potential class action lawsuit http://richardparrillocomplaints.com RichardParrilloComplaints.com