United Auto Credit Corporation / VERY RUDE ,HARRASSING

1 P.O. BOX 11325Tacoma, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-253-671-8700

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE, THEY HARRASSE YOU ALLDAY LONG BY CALLING YOUR PHONE 4 TO 6 TIMES ADAY. THEY CALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY 3 AND 4 TIMES ADAY. I CALL THEM BACK AND ALL THE DO IS THREATEN YOU. YELL AT YOU.

Comments

• Dr
      20th of Aug, 2009

This is totally true. I paid my note on time for 20 months and was late once. The next day I recieved call after call after call. What makes things worse is my payment was due on a sunday. No mail delivery. So, instead of giving it a few more days, they just start calling on monday. The people were rude and very nosey as to why I didn't pay on time. Then, the person on the other end began berating me about mailing the check and not using western union like they wanted me to do. So, as long as payments are on time there is no problem. Avoid this company if you can. I wish I did.

10th of Oct, 2014

I totally agree. This company is very rude. I understand that their job is to collect funds but sometimes they go a little too far. I keep communication with them before im late advising them of late payment. But they constantly harass me and call several times a day. My car is falling to pieces but i continue to pay. They dont even take in acct that I had to get a alternator replaced, and now a O2 Sensor along with other sensors within 3 months of ownership. They have no sympathy at all. The only reason I went with them is because I need to rebuild credit. Next time i will go to my bank for loans.