United Auto Credit Corp. / Unlawfull Repo

1 Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-927-4872

In February of 2009 would've been my final payment to this ###in company and in the last couple of months i've had to make partial payments and spoke with them and they said yes. They said make as much as you can, so I did. I just send them $100 less than a month ago and with a balance of less than $500 I did'nt think they would Repo my car but guess what those ###s did. Now their phone number changed and there is no record of them. I'm glad I found this website because I'm going to call the Alabama number on Monday. All my proof of payments were left in the car and property. ###s!!!

Oc

Comments

• He
      9th of Jan, 2010

I TOO HAVE BEEN HARRASS BY THESE PEOPLE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS. THEY DONT WORK WITH U AT ALL. JUST CALL N CALL. I WONDER IF THE SHOE WAS ON OTHER FOOT HOW WOULD THEY FEEL. LIKE CRAP ALSO.
    I WAS A MONTH BEHIND AND GAVE THEM A DATE TO PAY. BUT THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT IT.
    THEY DO NOT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AT ALL. THE COMPANY HAS VERY POOR REPRESENTATION. NO PEOPLE SKILSS. THEY NEED TO BE REPORTED TO THE BBB.
    THEY COMPANY SUCKS AS A WHOLE. NEVER AGAIN WILL I GET FINANCED WITH THEM.

15th of Feb, 2010

wow i thought we was the only ones this ### happened to all the rudeness all the calling, all the hanging up. we had only a year left to go we fell on hard times like everybody. we set arrangements with them yet they still repoed our truck. they told us to pay the late stuff and you can have it back we said ok and offered two payments in advance and they said nevermind your not gettining it back. these people are the rudest most horrible mother###ers i have ever dealt with in my life.i hope all thier so called customer services mother###ers lose everything they ever worked for and rot in hell...