United Air Temp / Installation / Service

6900 Hill Park Dr, Lorton, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (703) 516-8316

This is the WORST HVAC company ever! My 17 month ordeal / installation story is too long for me type out. What ever you do, DO NOT purchase any services or products from this company. Their techs are incompetent, their management is non-existant (& equally incompetent), and their prices are higher than others. I knew their price was higher, but I thought I was getting professional and quality installers and service techs...I got neither. They come to fix one problem and cause another. They can never order the correct parts and constantly rescheduling me. In particular, stay away from the Fairfax office. Todd Kirby was our sales guy that sold us our system. He promised things they can't deliver and months after our installation and issues, they promoted him! He is now the manager of the Fairfax office, and this scenario has gone from bad to worse.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Comments

• Di
      May 20, 2013

Thank you for this post. I am sooo annoyed that I did not check this company before I used them. My NEW HVAC was installed in early Dec 2012 and this past weekend (May 2013) I tried to turn on the AC and no cool air coming out. He convinced me to get the better unit and replace the air-handler as I thought I was getting the best advice from a professional company and now I cannot get ANYONE to come out here to look at this without my paying AHS for a new service request. How was I supposed to test the AC in the winter time when its COLD!!! This really is unfair to a person like me to pay 75$ for a service to get another company out here to see what United Air Temp did wrong. 75$ that is a grocery shopping for me.