Union Telecom / They are fraud I, would like to report them to the authority
They are fraud! One rep call me on May 2nd gave me a rosy picture that I did not have to pay anything in adavance except that they wanted to hold some money because it is a post paid service. It sounded very reasonable so I agreed and got their service. Today, May 3rd I tried their access number but I got very poor quality so I call them and asked them to cancel my service and refund that money back but I was shocked to hear that this money which I paid was non refundable because contrary to may claim it was a non refundable activation charge.
They are fraud I would like to report them to the authority.
More Union Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Service - Connection fee + wrong billing! 
- Union Telecom Usa - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - FRAUD 
- Union Telecom - REFUND MONEY 
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - unkept promise of discounts
- Union Telecom - Union Telecom sales reps and the customer service reps are very dishonest 
- Union Telecom - These guys seem to be operating a big fraud 
- Union Telecom - Stay away from this one
- Union Telecom - Florida - Unsolicited calls at ALL HOURS