Umpqua Bank / breach of contract

1 United States

I have a home loan from Umpqua Bank and in the contract i must provide zone x flood insurance in the amount of $74, 000. I have provided zone x insurance in the amount of $100, 000. Now they are requiring me to provide zone A insurance for $74, 000. This is not what the contract states and they agreed to. Fema did not change the zone and my house is still in the same place, zone x. The zone x insurance costs me $232.00 a year, zone a will cost me $800.00 and has less coverage. I have provided fema maps, satellite photos and even the zoning sheet they included in the original contract. No matter how many times I call, email, fax I get the same run around. My insurance company has tried as well and they also said they have seen this before and it is always Umpqua Bank doing it. I now have to pay $1500 to have my property served and an elevation certificate. I plan on suing the bank for all of my costs when it turns out in my favor, and it will. I am also going to let the country know by radio if possible and blogs like this. If you have had something similar to this happen to email me, I would love to hear it.

Pi