Ultimate Warranty / warranty

1 Birmingham, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2059195862

I purchased a warranty with Ultimate Warranty in 2004, I filed a claim for an alternator replacement with no problem. It went down hill after that, the next time, I filed a claim for a bad starter, it took them 3 days to approve it, they wanted to put an after market starter on my car, but finally agreed to go with a OEM starter, however I paid the total cost out of my pocket, and as of today have not been refunded, this claim was filed in November of 2007, and it is now April 2, 2008, my car is in the shop again, needing 900.00 worth of repairs and they refused to pay for anything even though I have the platinum warranty plan, that states that this work need is covered, I would like to be a part of any class action suit against this company!!!

Comments

• Br
      14th of May, 2008

Ultimate has gone Bankrupt. It is now up to your dealership that you purchased the warranty from to decide if they will honor it or not, I just spoke with my dealership due to the same issue and they will only discount the labor fees $20 and give the parts at cost, no where near what my warranty was going to do.