Ultimate Iron Works / Sold me an inferior entry door

I also made the mistake of purchasing an iron entry door from the infamous Richard Wallace. Delivered as promised and the door looked the part. Then the spring rains came and when the rain ran down the window it ran directly onto the entry floor. Called Richard who promised to fix the window and a date was set. No show. another date was set. No show. Then richard stopped taking my calls. I stopped trying for a while then in the rain storm last night 9/2/10 I called again and Richard answered. He began resiting to me my BBB complaint against him and told me that the water issue was my f__k__g problem. As I was hanging up the phone I am sure I heard him invite me to Dallas for a nice warm face to face meeting. What a swell guy. Richard Wallace should not be in business and I will continue to tell my unfortunate story until I hit the right cords with the right people. I am very sorry that others have met wth the same fate/scam.

Comments

• Go
      6th of Oct, 2011

You will be glad to hear that the Tarrant County District Attorney has now moved forward in my case against Mr. Richard Wayne Wallace. Mr. Wallace and his Bail Bondsman will be notified that the case is moving forward and should he choose to defend himself, it will go to trail. My mission from the get-go as been to stop Mr. Wallace and his wife Laura from continuing to pilfer and steal people's money. At last count he has collected upwards of $100, 000.00 in the past year from people who simply made the mistake of entering into a contract with Ultimate Ironworks. He has not demonstrated any desire to ever do any work for anyone and seems to revel in his conquests of unsuspecting consumers who are simply trying to get work done on their homes. My posting in the various complaint venues on the Web have resulting in keeping Mr. Wallace from collecting an additional $25, 000 to $30, 000 in the past month.

It is my intent to take this as far as I can to keep Mr. Wallace and his wife Laura from this continuing an ongoing organized criminal activity. His is a blight on the remodeling business and a scar on all the innocent souls he has harmed by his illegal activities.

I will keep all parties that have contacted me in the past year and a-half informed as to the progress of his case in Tarrant County. It is my prayer and a reward for the time and effort that I have invested in this Odyssey, that all of these victims arrange their schedule to attend the arraignment when it is scheduled. A show of force and solidarity of the victims of Mr. Wallace and Ms. Laura Wallace would most assuredly impress the courts.

We have all been taken advantage of by these people and their scam. Do not stand by and let this oprotunity pass without the proper end result of making these two people answer to what they have done to all of us.

Warren W. Bobo

214 763- 6781

7th of Nov, 2014

Wayne Wallace came to my house DBA Uniqe Iron Doors. He said his guys would install the iron products I ordered through him in about four weeks. That was July of 2014, this is November2014. Nothing has been installed, he will not answer my calls or messages. The last time I actually spoke to him I asked for my deposit back & he told me that was impossible because he was picking up my door from the manufactur that day that was measured specifically for my front door. No one has ever tried to contact me for delivery. I will be contacting the district attorney's office as well! Thank you for posting this. I know it was naive of me not check them his company's background before handing this man a large deposit check. I just hope other people who have been taken advantage of by this guy will join together & stop him from taking advantage of another person.