Ulta Cosmetics / rude customer

1 Charlotte, United States Review updated:

Came into store late one night, about an hour before they closed. A young lady with dyed red hair and tattoos on her chest was working. I asked her for help, and after trying several things such as lip color and lip liners, her attitude with me grew stronger. She was incredibly rude because of the fact that I did not like the, in my opinion, obnoxious colors she had chosen. When I moved to the other side of the store and chose certain things to buy, she rang me up with an even more rude attitude. Her comment to me was "is this going to be ALL you are buying?" and when I said yes, her response was "Well, your total tonight only comes up to 10.45" Not only is her appearance in the store unprofessional, but her attitude is a turn off as well. I strongly suggest you approach her about this situation if not terminate her. Due to the fact that I did not want to purchase what she had chosen she was extremely rude to me, and had it not been for the tall blond girl that had long hair, I would have chosen to not return to your store.

Comments

• Ve
      7th of Dec, 2009

That's how Ulta wants their employees to act toward you, dollface.
    As an employee at Ulta with pink hair and facial piercing, I find you calling her look "unprofessional" as hilarious in the fact that it's a FASHION/COSMETIC store/salon! Ulta encourages it's employees to look "funky". It's not a bank.