UK National Lottery / Asking for bank transaction money to get winnings - beware!
I am Mahesh Chandra Vashistha from Jaipur, India. I got a email from Rhea Johnson on my email address on June 6th that I am selected as winner for the final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY, international Lottery program. I was told that i got a cash prize of £450,000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds). I was so surprised after getting this mail and excited to get this cash prize, then i mailed to Mr. Martin A Mac to give further information as they wanted me too. I told some of my friends about this mail and cash prize, first they all were also surprised, but one of my friend told me this may be fraud. After 2 days I got another messages from Harrison Finchley who told himself as Fund Release Manager of SEA-GATE FINANCIAL TRUST FUNDS and told me that I had to pay about 1020 pounds money to transfer your cash prize in my own country's bank, and an another mail came from Mr. Morris Patterson Customer Services, Parcelflight Courier Services and asked me to pay for the parcel delivery charge in different categories. Then i searched detail about SEA-GATE FINANCIAL TRUST FUNDS and Parcelflight Courier Services in the united kingdom. I shocked that these both are fake and frauds as I was going to pay to these. Thank god I did lose any money in this fraud lottery company, but i want to tell other people around the world that please check about the companies or firms those who wants you to pay before.
More UK National Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- UK National Lottery - Received mail from uk international lottery 
- UK National Lottery - winning Something I didn,t enter 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud online winning notification 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud mail received! 
- UK National Lottery - said i won 500000 pounds 
- UK National Lottery - SCAM 
- UK National Lottery - Fraud Mails
- UK National Lottery - LOTTERY WINNING PRIZE
- UK National Lottery - false,possible scam
- UK National Lottery - Don't trust them!