Uk National Lottery HeadquartersI am being scammed for money!

K

I was told I won the UK online Lottery and would be sent my check in the amount of 1.1 million us dollars, via of courier, but I have to pay for the courier in the amount of $836.50 us dollars to the courier company. All my investigating tells me this is an ongoing scam. However my e-mail contains a picture and names and addresses so why can't the authorities catch the persons doing this? My winnings include check for 1.1 million us dollars a laptop a lottery shirt and cap. What is the deal...

• iRateiSlate Apr 25, 2013

All of such lottery emails are just fake, they are collecting your personal information to access your personal social networking accounts or bank accounts using the information provided by you. You should take care and register your complaints at iRateiSlate to get resolve your consumer issues very fast and for free. Its one of the best and unique platform to get resolve your issues free and quickly.

Good Luck!!

• Ru
    rupraj Jan 02, 2010

i had recived same that you have shown
    but there is some interesting also i had recived
    some attachmente e.g winner certificate & cheaque of
    $ 200000.00 amount.

• Fr
    franctonac Nov 26, 2009

PLEASE THE UK GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO SOME THING ABOUT THIS POEPLE. THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED FROM THIS EMAIL:[email protected]:YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS SELECTED AS A WINNER OF £850, 000GBP FROM THE UKNL PROGRAMME, contact:Dr. Philip Holmes E-mail:[email protected], Telephone: +[protected]
    subsequently Ireceived below mail
    Flag this messageRE: Contact Speed Courier Company LondonMonday, November 23, 2009 11:58 AM
    From: "BRITISH BRITISH" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected] National Lottery Headquarters
    Human Capital Development Dept.
    12, Bridge Street, Staines. Middlesex,
    TW18 4TP London, United Kingdom.
    Tel: +(44)-[protected]
    +(44)-[protected]
    +(44)-[protected]

Dear Adeyeye Anthony Abayomi,
    The Claims Department has processed all your documents including your certified cheque in your name. Your package has been sent to the office of Speed Courier Company London to facilitate the process of claiming your lottery winning prize.The United Kingdom Lottery Regulatory Board instructs that beneficiaries of Human Capital Development(HCD) Scheme should claim winning prize as soon as possible to avoid liquidation.

You are advised to contact the Speed Courier Company London with the following details to enquire on the cost of delivery of your parcel to you in your country of residence.

Contact details:
    Mrs Juliet Anderson
    Customer Service Manager(UK)
    Speed Courier Company London
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel:+[protected], +[protected]

CONTENT OF LOTTERY PACKAGE:
    1)WINNING CHEQUE WORTH OF £850, 000GBP(Great British Pounds)
    2)LEGAL WINNING DOCUMENTS
    3)DELL PENTIUM 4 LAPTOP
    4)UK LOTTERY T-SHIRT
    5)CAMLOT SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE

...The Board advises that winning funds should be used wisely and to the benefit of humanity in your immediate local environment... .

Note that your winning cheque is certified and cashable in any bank.Thus, when you receive your cheque, should take it to your bank.It will take two working days for the cheque to be cleared into your personal bank account.

Do inform my desk as soon as your package arrives its destination so that we can provide you with your access pin to openning the package box. This is done to avoid any unauthorized/illegal openning of package box.

Regards,

The Material Copyright Authority © [protected]
    All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines

• Ca
    carlos manuel correia Oct 26, 2009

m attitude erise ;very content the working my dreimes bat balive send coustomer imploier the working and loking my annacompte before your imploint y not have show y have my live the futur end pacet seau match piratas the live and working enttirrime send mi 40 years stupid live not good imploint quest ion the futur bat balive my work metaliear and weelder procedur game the money salair et futur relaese send the mi 20 years good imploieur, erise seau macht good, ticket ;bat y nide and europee my implointte and futur the une family, governement coustomers the loking my annacompte send 15.000.000.00 the mi winner man feur work depencing de money, erise seau macht good pacet te tv au radio au une message internet, bat y nide sambády the working the mi y have comphunthar datte 2006 end my live 1985 and 2009 my work erise metalier weelder manpower the procedur send the mi and freenlings europainnes au family uathe y have the mi lokink seau believe your plainne planning the mi erise seau macht good imploint, seau y have une annacompte the atm card send your work the country believer the my implointes, thanks uk national company lottery, une letter message the mi [email protected] the game working seau macht good the your quest ions, seau good weekenne and representing better implointte, thanks

• Bo
    bounmythong Oct 18, 2009

I have recieved an e-mail told that my e-mail address won the UK National Lottery but the letter told me to pay
    2000 pounds before the money will transfer to me. This is the trick, I don't believe I am sure this is a scam whenever, the money never transfer to me I will not pay before them. I would like to say no reason to believe the people who trick. If it is a true game or lottery You have to transfer to the custommer before like the game in Thailand, who are lucky the game they will send the prize to them before and show the custommer on the TV but
    this is no any reason the custommers have to pay before you. If I pay before you as a studpid one.

• El
    elazrak.ly Sep 25, 2009

From North Africa are
    Fraud Exposed "" "
    Celle me an email with victory the British lottery and asked me some information and the amount for a transaction
    E-mail was answered as follows:
    Office of Palestinian legislation procedures and parents will hand over the money is most in need of money for the construction of Palestine and break the hunger and Termiem Madas and hospitals ...
    Could it be that the distribution of the money at a time when the world My father suffers from a financial crisis????
    She sent them and I said I will send you 450 dollars or euros rather than 450, but the bite of a poisonous snake Avrgip live in the desert
    We Nsahip Arab Muslims have the likes of these conditions and match the following example is built on yourself to others Einfek has ended the time of miracles and the other ideals of a woman who gives her husband for her sister

Antbho of fraud is not a good man, but each Qlbp White is expected to all people like him .. Greetings from North Africa are black
    To connect with us [email protected]

ANISH MS Sep 06, 2009

i too received it...( i am from Kerala, India)... is it true or fake?...please reply...the mail which i received is encrypted below.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
    P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
    (Customer Services)

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two lucky winners in the category "D" with the following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/[protected]
    BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
    TICKET No: [protected]-7644
    SERIAL No: S/N-00168
    LUCKY No: [protected]

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of 500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "D" winners with the information below:

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent;
    Agents Name: Mr. Paul Jones
    Email: claims office_) [email protected]
    TEL: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]

Please note; you are hereby advice to send the assign Fiduciary Agent,
    Details below for Processing of your Claims;

(7 )DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION:
    (9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON:
    (10)MARITAL STATUS:
    (11)PRESENT COUNTRY:

Congratulations once more from our members and staff and thank you for
    Being part of our promotional program.

Thanks and Regards,
    Mr. Roland Eliot.

• Ya
    yanny94 Aug 25, 2009

### you all the scammers!!!

• Ju
    JUANA RAQUEL PEREZ Jul 17, 2009

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 03:53:11 -0500
    > Subject: USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
    > From: [email protected]
    > To: [email protected]
    > Offshore Financial Clearing House (Commercial Private Bank)
    > Oakhill House 130, Tonbridge Road, Hilden borough, Tonbridge,
    > Kent TN11 9DZ London, United Kingdom.
    > London Branch : +[protected]
    > Hong Kong (China ) +[protected]
    > E-mail Address : [email protected]
    > E-mail Address :[email protected]
    > Web Site :www.ofchonline.com/uk
    > Dear RAQUEL PEREZ,
    > We are pleased to inform you that we have received your entries for the
    > editing of your account details, we have completed the online transfer
    > arrangement and funds are ready to be transferred out of the Offshore
    > Commercial Private Bank.
    > We let out your email address for the confirmation of registration to go
    > through.
    > Here is the account number where the atm card was issued from our bank.
    > You are to login to our e-banking section of the official website:
    > Access Link:
    > http://www.ofchonline.com/uk/UKbank=056775609245&SigninBy=Connect3&OFCHAccess/
    > Customer Access Code : 83
    > Login with your username and password:
    > Username: raquel.perez
    > Password: mi
    > Username and password should be kept securely because of the amount
    > present in your account, account details has been provided in our website
    > and you are capable of sending out wire transfer to your account
    > immediately.
    > We congratulate you once again on the completion of funds release from the
    > Offshore Commercial Private Bank. When transferring funds, be very careful
    > in filling the receiving bank details to avoid any mistakes, as Offshore
    > Commercial Private Bank would not be held responsible for your actions in
    > transferring funds.
    > As soon as you have completed the wire transfer of your funds, we would
    > want a notification from you, as we would be glad to hear the good news
    > after the completion of the funds transfer has been made.You are advised
    > to transfer the total amount of funds out of the account in the Offshore
    > Commercial Private Bank, as the account would be automatically closed
    > soon as funds transfer has been made.
    > Login to our official website and transfer your funds. www.ofchonline.com/uk
    > Sincerely,
    > E-mail : [email protected]
    > E-mail Address : [email protected]
    > E-mail Address :[email protected]
    > [protected]
    > ===========================================================================================================
    > This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If
    > the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return
    > the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message
    > from your e-mail box and computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily
    > secure.Offshore Financial Clearing House (Commercial Private Bank) does
    > not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was
    > sent.Copyright © 2009
    PLEASE, ANSEWER ME, THANK YOU RAQUEL PEREZ

RAQUEL PEREZ Jul 16, 2009

I WAS RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN MY E/MAIL jrpp//// what was the real my be joy leblank and I ? I was send for us all information request. plaese ansewer me Mr morgan Hills. thank you RAQUEL PEREZ

RAQUEL PEREZ Jul 11, 2009

I WOULD LIKE RESPOND ME

joey Jun 10, 2009

hello i received a e-mail and thia is what it saidFrom: Offshore Financial Clearing House ([email protected])
    Sent: June 9, 2009 5:06:01 PM
    To: [email protected]

Offshore Financial Clearing House (Commercial Private Bank)Oakhill House 130, Tonbridge Road, Hilden borough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ London, United Kingdom.London Branch : +442032395891Hong Kong (China ) +85281254862E-mail Address : [email protected] Address :[email protected] Site :www.ofchonline.com/uk Dear Joey Leblanc, We are pleased to inform you that we have received your entries for theediting of your account details, we have completed the online transferarrangement and funds are ready to be transferred out of the OffshoreCommercial Private Bank. We let out your email address for the confirmation of registration to gothrough. Here is the account number where the atm card was issued from our bank. You are to login to our e-banking section of the official website: Access Link:http://www.ofchonline.com/uk/UKbank=[protected]&SigninBy=Connect3&OFCHAccess/ Customer Access Code : 2044 Login with your username and password: Username: [email protected] Password: joesthebestevere Username and password should be kept securely because of the amountpresent in your account, account details has been provided in our websiteand you are capable of sending out wire transfer to your accountimmediately. We congratulate you once again on the completion of funds release from theOffshore Commercial Private Bank. When transferring funds, be very carefulin filling the receiving bank details to avoid any mistakes, as OffshoreCommercial Private Bank would not be held responsible for your actions intransferring funds. As soon as you have completed the wire transfer of your funds, we wouldwant a notification from you, as we would be glad to hear the good newsafter the completion of the funds transfer has been made.You are advisedto transfer the total amount of funds out of the account in the OffshoreCommercial Private Bank, as the account would be automatically closedsoon as funds transfer has been made. Login to our official website and transfer your funds. www.ofchonline.com/uk Sincerely, TREAT AS URGENT THANKS AND GOD BLESS Mr. Morgan HILLSSenior Account Officer, Offshore Financial Clearing House, London U.KE-mail : [email protected] Address : [email protected] Address :[email protected] ===========================================================================================================This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. Ifthe message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please returnthe message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the messagefrom your e-mail box and computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarilysecure.Offshore Financial Clearing House (Commercial Private Bank) doesnot accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it wassent.Copyright © 2009============================================================================================================
    i just want to know if this is real or not thanks

• Ar
    ARTHUR GOSSELIN May 05, 2009

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I HAVE RECEIVE SIMILAR E-MAILS STATING THAT I HAVE WON THE UK LOTTERY. I AM FORWARDING SOME ATTACHMENTS TO VERIFY IF THESE ARE LIGITS OR A SCAM. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS ([email protected]). PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP SO THAT I COULD PUT MY MIND AT REST.

• Cr
    crystal peters Apr 17, 2009

i received the notification too that i won the lottery worth 1.1million $ and i need to pay 836$...but i never paid coz this is a scam who tricks innocent victims hoping that international cheaters will be caught...

• Sh
    she Apr 17, 2009

I received a mail from Barclays Bank transfer and they were not asking me to pay any courier they said I've won and should give them my bank details i did and i know my poor has negatives so i want to know the truth since i'm a poor lady

• Je
    jessie Apr 16, 2009

I am sure this is fraud, it is too sure of itself.

CURRENCY EXCHANGE $478.646 USDThursday, April 16, 2009 11:15 AM
    From: "Ahmed Kuru" <[email protected]>View contact details To: [email protected] EXCHANGE $478.646 USD

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:54:25 -0700
    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: *ATM CARD ACTIVATION FEES‏*
    To: [email protected]

I have no idea what the conversion rate is, how much is 320 pounds in US dollars

--- On Mon, 4/6/09, Ahmed Kuru <[email protected]> wrote:

Offshore Financial Clearing House
    (Commercial Private Bank)
    Oakhill House 130, Tonbridge Road,
    Hilden borough, Tonbridge,
    Kent TN11 9DZ London, United Kingdom.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

YOU MIGHT BE VERY VERSE WITH THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM THROUGH THE (A.T.M) AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS BENEFICARY, S DIRECT ACESS TO MAKE WITHDARWAL OF FUND FROM ANY INTERNTIONAL BANKS IN THE WORLD.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WITH THE WORLD BANK AND IMF (INTERNATIONAL MONETORY FUND) HAS ADOPTED THIS ADMNISTRATIVE MEASURE OWING TO VARIOUS COMPLAINS/PERTITIONS RECEIVED FROM BENEFICIARIES OWNING TO THE DELAYS IN RECEIEVING THEIR CONTRACT/IHERITANCE FUND AS EXPECTED.

IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU TO NOTE THAT THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM OF PAYMENT WAS ADOPTED TO REDUCE THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROTOCOLS AS REGARDS (COST OF TRANSFER, VAT, TAXES AND LEVIE), IT WAS ADOPTED TO HELP BENEFICARY WHO ARE FINANCIALLY DOWN, WHO ARE NOT CAPABLE TO MEET UP WITH THE OBLIGATION OF PAYING BANKS AS A RESULT OF FEE ADMINISTRATIVE AND HANDLING CHARGES.
    ''THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM WILL ONLY COST THE BENEFICIARY '''£321 USD ''' VIA COURIER COMPANY AND ACTIVATION OF THE ATM CARD FROM THE CENTRAL BANK T BE CONVERTED TO YOUR COUNTRY CURRENCY.

THIS PAYMENT OF £ 321 POUNDS IS FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE ATM CARD FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF LONDON SO THAT THE ATM CARD CAN BE EXCHANCE TO YOUR COUNTRY CURRENCY AND BE ACTIVATED, SO YOU MAY BE ABLE TO USE IT IN YOUR COUNTRY ATM MACHINE.

IF YOU ARE READY INFORM ME AND I WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO SEND IT BE INFORMED THAT YOUR INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED FOR DIRECT PROGRAMMING OF THE SWIFT CREDIT CARD ELECTRONICALLY DEVICE PAYMENT INSTRUMENT.
    HOWEVER, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THIS MONEY ALSO YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER OF THIS FUND AS I WILL BE INFORMING YOU THAT THIS ATM CARD CONTAINS MAXIMUN OF £ 14, 000, 000.00 MILLION POUNDS AND EACH TRANSACTION IS £2, 500 USD MINIMUN ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN QUESTION IS £ 14, 000, 000.00 MILLION POUNDS
    NOTE : THE CHARGES CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ATM CARD BECAUSE THE ATM ON YOUR NAME .

THE PAYMENT WAS CONFIRM ON THE FOLLOWING DETAILS.

TICKET NUMBER: [protected]
    SERIAL NUMBER: [protected]
    BATCH NUMBER: PL90-082-00POL
    CREDIT PAYMENT FILE : SBBC-88438-837PL
    AMOUNT WON FROM THE STATE LOTTERY COMPANY LONDON UK : £ 14, 000, 000.00 MILLION POUNDS THIS IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH 13 (1) (N) OF THE NATIONAL BANKING RULE ADOPTED IN 1993 AND AMENDED ON 3RD JULY 1992 BY THE CONSTITUTIONAL ASSEMBLY.

THIS IS TO PROTECT WINNERS AND TO AVOID IS APPROPRIATION OF YOUR ATM CARD, ALSO AS A MATTER OF URGENCY YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED TO SEND THE ABOVE FEE OF THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE POUNDS ONLY FOR DELIVERY CHARGES AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR ATM CARD.

TREAT AS URGENT
    THANKS AND GOD BLESS
    Mr. Morgan HILLS
    Senior Account Officer,
    Offshore Financial Clearing House, London U.K
    E-mail : [email protected]
    E-mail Address : [email protected]
    E-mail Address : [email protected]
    This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return
    the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your e-mail box and computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily
    secure.Offshore Financial Clearing House (Commercial Private Bank) does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.Copyright © 2009

• Je
    jesh Mar 30, 2009

hi there, , im jesh of phil, i recieve email like this:
    AUSTRALIAN ONLINE /MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2009
    UNI, 24 HIGHER AVENUE HARRIS PARK
    GRANVILLE NSW 0152 SYDNEY
    AUSTRALIA.

AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL ONLINE E-MAIL,
    LOTTERY ELECTRONIC E-MAIL SELECTION
    IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;(Registration Z720633X). JANUARY 22/1/2009

Ref: [protected]
    Batch: [protected]/188
    Winning no: GB8701/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on 19/3/2009, from the Australian Online Lottery programme.

This is a bonus to promote lotto in Australia which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses form some site.

Your email address was attached to ticket number; [protected] [protected] serial number [protected] this batch draws the lucky numbers as follows [protected]-42bonus number17, which consequently won the lotto in the second category.

You here by have been approved a lump sum pay of US$200, 000.00 (TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.

All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn form Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lotto was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

Further more your details (e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in London, Amsterdam, Holland, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$200, 000.00 will be released to you from this regional branch office in London.

We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact our fiducially agent, (Rev.Father John Palenberg) Email address (Email:[email protected]
    ) to file for your claim.

Please quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file easily.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed before the end of this programme; otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity organizations.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!Best
    Regards Carol Sweet (coordinator)
    Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!
    Best Regards Carol Sweet (co-coordinator) PLEASE DO NOT
    REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT
    ( E-mail:[email protected]) ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT:

Name: Rev.Father John Palenberg

Telephone Number: +[protected]

Address: St Giles Cripplegate, Fore Street, Barbican, London EC2Y 8DA,

E-mail:[email protected]
    E-mail:[email protected]

You are advised to provide him with the following information:

1) Full Name:

MEANS OF PAYMENT

1) Cheque Delivery
    2) Atm Card Payment
    3) Bank Account Transfer

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your Consolation prize winning, We hope you will partake in our Forth coming AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY MICROSOFT/ STAATSLOTERIJ Email-games.

Yours faithfully,
    Carol Sweet
    Online coordinator for
    AUSTRALIAN LOTTO PROGRAMME,
    Sweepstakes International Program.

-----------------------------------------------------------

and when i send where can i claim my prize, this what they reflyed me this, and thanx god ya i admitte that i belive but still i research and i found out that this is a scam, , and i been stop and not 2b victim also.

FIRST BANK PLC NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
    ABUJA-NIGERIA

E MAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
    EMAIL:[email protected]

ATTEN:MA.JESHEL CHAQN-ABARQUEZ,

CORESPONDENT LETTER OF TRANSFER

Welcome to the Cooperate Department of International Fund Remittance, First Bank Plc Nigeria.

Refrence to Account Verification Noted OK, For Fund Transfer On Behalf Of The Beneficiary:

1) ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME: xxxxxxxx

6) THE COUNTRY WHERE YOUR WINNING PRIZE WILL BE SENT TO:
    ZAMBOANGA CITY PHILIPPINES 7000

7) YOUR ADDRESS: ZAMBOANGA CITY PHILIPPINES 7000

8) MOBILE / TELEPHONE NUMBER: xxxxxxx

However, we have gone through your request for the transfer of your fund into your nominated bank account . And to enable us on the International Telegraphic Wire Transfer of your Fund into your nominated account, you have to procure an Affidavit of Fund Transfer ownership Certificate from the Federal Judiciary High Court Attorney Nigeria, According to the stipulation of the board members in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) policy and code of conduct governing the promotion and every international transaction.

Furthermore, in other to facilitate the procurement of the affidavit of Fund transfer ownership Cert, you have to send the affidavit payment to our account officer so that he can get the affidavit procured immediately on your behalf, which can enable us to make the International Telegraphic Wire Transfer of your money into your account.

Furthermore, To help you for your easy procurement of the Affidavit of Fund Transfer ownership Certificate, as we inquired from the Federal High Court Attorney, you are required to send us the payment of Three Hundred And Fifty Dollars only ($350USD) for your affidavit Certificate.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE AFFIDAVIT FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE/ AGENT TO ENABLE US TO RECIEVE THE PAYMENT IMMEDAITELY, SO THAT THE AUTHORIZED TRANSFER OF MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY YOU WITH THE NAME OF OUR EXECUTIVE ACCOUNT OFFICER (MR AKANAWU MATIN)

(MR AKANAWU MATIN) CLARIFIES EVERY PAYMENT SENT TO US (FIRST BANK PLC) THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE FOR QUICK RETRIVAL OF PAYMENT.

SEND THE REQUESTED FEE WITH THIS INFORMATION:

1) SENDER'S NAME:...IS YOUR NAME

2) SENDER’S ADDRESS:...IS YOUR ADDRESS

3) RECEIVER'S NAME :...( MR AKANAWU MATIN).

4) MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

5) TEXT QUESTION:...WHAT YEAR?

6) ANSWER:...2009

7) AMOUNT EXPECTED... ($350 USD).

8) RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: NO.1 BANK ROAD WUSE FCT ABUJA-NIGERIA

(9) LOCATION: NIGERIA

SCAN AND SEND TO THIS EMAIL THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER SLIP AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT THE ACCREDITED ATTORNEY CAN RECEIVE THE FEE AND SECURE THE FUND LEGALIZATION DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF AND YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

It is our concern to serve you better

REGARDS.

DR ATIKU BELLO.
    (EXCHANGE CONTROL AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE)
    *******************DISCLAIMER*******************
    The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to first Bank and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. first Bank shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorisation or through unauthorised access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.If you have received this communication in error please delete this mail and notify us immediately

E MAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
    EMAIL:[email protected]

TEL:+[protected].

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

• As
    asd Nov 29, 2008

pls reply the above massege

• As
    Asad Nov 19, 2008

plz read care fully(how fool i am)
    first mail
    ----------------------------------------------

Dear Receipent, We are informing you that your email address as indicatedwasdrawn and attached to ticket number [protected] with serial numbersFTS/[protected]/06 and drew the lucky numbers [protected])whichsubsequently won you 1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds).from the U.K The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom on the 17th November 2008. Find below the details of the Claims
    Agent and contact him with the following details for verifications:1.FULL
    NAME, 2.FULLADDRESS, 3.NATIONALITY, 4.AGE, 5.OCCUPATION, 6.MOBILE/TELEPHONE
    NUMBER, 7.DATE OF WINNING AWARD, 8.SEX, 9.TOTAL AMOUNT WON 10.TICKET/SERIAL
    NUMBERS.
    AGENT NAME: Mr Albert Thomas (Claims Agent)
    AGENT EMAIL: [email protected]
    ---------------------------------------------
    i rply them provide me full information then they replied
    ---------------------------------------------
    U.K LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
    IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
    (Registration Z720633X).

ATTENTION: Winner,

Your
    email was received, This is true that you are a winner of One Million
    GB Pounds which your email address won in the just concluded National
    Lottery Promo that was held in Brockley freely as no ticket were sold
    and no one played.So you can call our officer through +[protected] to
    confirm.

So you are adviced to send your full details for proper verifications.

1.FULL NAME,
    6.MOBILE/TELEPHONE NUMBER,
    7.DATE OF WINNING AWARD,
    8. SEX,
    9.TOTAL AMOUNT WON,
    10.SERIAL AND TICKET NUMBERS.

Mr.Albert
    Claims Agent,
    U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
    Thanks

---------------------------------------
    unfortunately i reply them my All information after replying my mail their reply
    ---------------------------------------

U.K LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
    IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
    (Registration Z720633X).

ATTENTION: Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS!This
    is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of theU.K Promo
    online Sweepstakes International program.
    I am happy to inform you, your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque has been fowarded to the courier company.
    Find below the details of the courier company.

COURIER NAME: LIVE COURIER LTD
    NAME: Pastor KEN EDWARD (dispatch officer)
    COURIER EMAIL: [email protected]
    PHONE NUMBER : +[protected]

You
    are advised to send the courier company a mail to their email address
    for their courier cost.When contacting them, you are to include your
    winning amount as your subject, be aware that you are responsible for
    the delivery fee of your winning cheque.
    Note: you are to
    Quote your complete names, winning amount and your direct phone number
    so that they can honour your letter.Once again i say congratulations
    and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

Mr.Albert Thomas
    Claims Agent,
    U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY

------------------------------

then i feel doubt that this is fraud i check on internet and
    i find this is fraud but i am in tension because i providing
    them All my right Information Plz help me what i do?
    i am waiting 4 your rply

• Ah
    ahmadzadeh ghomi Nov 11, 2008

I have received the very similar letter (I am from iran):
    m.ahmadzdaeh

• Qa
    qaasem Nov 06, 2008

i deleted all documents which you had sent to me

ching Oct 31, 2008

actually i recieved this messages 2days ago & it's really they same in all the messages posted above...
    at first i was so surprised cause of course its a big money & it can help me a lot, specially i came from the poor country who always suffers for crisis, , i asked suggestions from my friends, (trash it, thats the people who tried to get your money, they are scammers)this is what my friends told me...but im glad cause i don't have a lot of money from the bank...BEWARE to all the people who will recieve this...you should search the link first that they have in order to get information before doing the next step...

FIRST BANK PLC
    NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
    ABUJA NIGERIA.

E -MAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
    E - MAILADDRESS:[email protected]

ATTN: RICHELLE CULABAN CAHOTE,

THE FIRST BANK PLC HAS CONFIRMED YOUR E-MAIL WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR PRIZE WON FROM THE AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY PROGRAMME.

THE AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY PROGRAMME DEPOSITED THE SUM OF TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IN BULK CHEQUE TO THE NOMINATION OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS ( [email protected]) THAT WON THEIR LOTTERY PROGRAMME BY ELECTRONIC SELECTION OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO SEND US YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER IMMEDIATELY OR ANY DOCUMENT THAT PROVES YOU A RIGHTFUL CITIZEN OF YOUR COUNTRY, FOR MORE CONFIRMATION AND DOCUMENTATION OF THE TRANSACTION OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE.

( VIEW MY STAFF ID AND ALSO THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT WHICH THE AUSTRALIAN LOTTERY PROGRAMME USED IN DEPOSITING YOUR WINNING PRIZE IN OUR BANK ) .

REGARDS.
    DR ATIKU BELLO.
    (EXCHANGE CONTROL AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE)

Chris Hawkes Oct 29, 2008

TICKET No:[protected]-7644
    SERIAL No:S/N-00168
    LUCKY No: [protected]

FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
    £1, 000, 000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 2008 in London

Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in
    our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over
    250, 000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board.To
    begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary
    claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim
    your prize.

please contact our claims agent;

Mr. Alex White

Email:[email protected]

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
    8.Country Of Residence:
    9.Telephone Number:

Mrs. Rose Wood
    for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
    NOTE: You are to contact your officer immediately with the official
    EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]

• Sh
    sherly Aug 13, 2008

I have got a mail like that, that I am the winner of Nokia UK lottery and they asked me to send the courier cost to them immediately.

So that, I feel it is not real so what should I do ?

Need your help on this.

6 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
    £1, 000, 000.00 (one million pound sterling) in cash credited to file
    QQX/[protected]/01. This is from a total cash prize of £6, 000, 000.00 (Six
    million pounds sterling) shared amongst the Six (6) lucky winners in this
    category i.e. match 6 plus bonus.

You are required to fill this form, and contact (Mr. Anold Still) with the
    e-mail/details below to enable us process and file your claims.

(1).Full Name:...
    (8).Fax:...
    (9).Sex:...

Name: Mr. Anold Still
    Email: [email protected]

Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence.

Cordially,
    Sarah May.

________________________________________________

This message
    was sent using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au

ON SAME DAY I GOT THIS TOOO...
    FOR GOD SAKE STOP THIS PARACITES

124 Stockport Road,
    Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB
    United Kingdom.
    Tel: +4..., Tel: +4... .

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Two Hundred & Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (GBP 250, 000.00) for the month of July email award winning promotion which was organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Four people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE / CLAIMS

Winners shall be paid in accordance with their Settlement Centers. Yahoo & Windows Live monthly Prize Award must be claimed not later than 30 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited and returned to its source as unclaimed.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658
    REFERENCE NUMBER: [protected]
    PIN: 1207

You are requested to contact our co-ordinator in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him:

Co-ordinator's Name: Mr. Brad Richards
    E-Mail: [email protected]

You are advised to send the following information to our co-ordinator to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.

1. Full name...
    8. Date of Birth/Age ...

Congratulations!! once again.

Yours in service,
    Mrs. Grace Sanders
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------
    WARNING!

You must keep strict confidentiality of your Prize Award claims to yourself until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification thatmay arise from double claims.

Yahoo Awards Team shall not be held liable for any loss of funds arising from the above mentioned.

What"s that? Some sort of sick joke?
    Binay Pandey
    THAILAND.

• He
    heaven33523 May 29, 2008

The Gentleman that stated you deserve getting scammed if you believe you will get this money, well, sir; sometimes you go through very hard times and you see this and pray it is true. I lost my job, became disabled and when I checked into things I wanted to believe so badly that I was sure I had won $1, 500, 000.00 Britsh Money to the point I took the information to the make and I feel this kind of stuff needs to be stopped. An organization needs to be started in the United States to warn but to educate people what to look out for. I am age:52 and the United States economy is going to hell. Taxes go up and when you are out of work and money then you could understand why people are so desparate to believe they won so they could at least have a hot meal. There is another scam going on where this reverend Peters has a couple of teacup Yorkies and he will give them to you for free but all you have to do is pay the freight cost, well, that is $950.00. He sends pictures of the beautiful yorkies and if I was rich I would get them but I wonder if these two yorkies(male & female) really exist. He even gives you their names and explains he is a missionary from the USA and he had to go to South Africia for missionary work. BEWARE Hope this will help someone that reads this comment. Linda [email protected]

• Ni
    nishu bhatnagar May 20, 2008

dear sir i've also got an email tht i've won a prize money of us 200000 $, from first bank of nigeria and were demanding us 1200$ for affidavit and all but i just went thru u'r this site and now i want to know the authenticity of the mail. the last mail was from -- FIRST BANK PLC NIGERIA OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
    ABUJA NIGERIA

plz guide me as early as possible

thanx
    nishu bhatnagar

• Do
    don decker May 10, 2008

If you did'nt buy a ticket, you can't win. There is no computer generated lottery.Lotteries want to advertise, not keep your winning a secret.Look at their E mail address, its not official, its some crook with an ordinary address.People, save your money.It Is Too Good To Be True

• De
    dev Apr 13, 2008

I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT I HAVE WON AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT FROM UK NATIONAL LOTTERY THAT I THINK IT IS FRAUGHT BECAUSE I DID NOT PLAY THE LOTTERY. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEALINGS AND THE METHODE OF THE LOTTERY. IAM FORWARDING THE MAIL WHCIH I GOT FROM UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS. PLEASE SEND ME THE REPALY ABOUT THE MAIL.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
    The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
    Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

Dear Lucky Winner,

As part of our NEW Year Online
    Bonanza held on 28th of March 2008, We are pleased to inform you of the
    result of the just concluded annual final draws of UNITED KINGDOM
    NTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS.After this utomatedcomputer ballot, your e-mail
    address emerged as one of two winners in the category \"A\" You are
    therefore been approve to claim the sum of 1, 000, 000 (One Million
    Pounds Sterling) with the information below:

REFNo:UK/9420X2/68

FOR UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

DEV

• Mi
    Michelle Apr 12, 2008

I am receiving at least 2 to 3 of these emails every day and I am quite sick of it. They want me to pay all this money for money I supposidaly won. Yea right find another sucker.
    Michelle

• Li
    linh Apr 11, 2008

I received a mail which I am lottery winner in your company. Let me know is it true or false mail.

Thanking you,
    Linh.

• Ab
    abdo Apr 11, 2008

hi i am abdo from iraq Welcome How are you, I have watched the Iraqi Abdo this file beautiful representative usa I would like to join the possible.

Rakesh joshi Apr 07, 2008

i got a mail from Hillcrest Bank of UK PLC that i had won some prize money and they issued international card for me.They send this card to JET EXPRESS COURRIER to deliver to me in INDIA.After that i called to Bank that i have not recevied anything, he told me that courrier company want monsey to deliver parcel in INDIA.please see the matter.Is this frod? are they try to cheat me?

• Am
    Amauri Reis Apr 06, 2008

I received a similar email of Rebeca Cooper, its told i was won a national lottery of irish, the same modus operandi, picked from a 21000 email adresses in a random cyber lottery. It was on 03/28/2008.

im form Brazil.

Johnnie Williams Mar 28, 2008

Just 22 days ago, I received email informing me that had won
    the Canadian Lottery associated with World Cup Soccer. the
    amount was $ 1 million U S dollars. My email was said to
    attached to a winning ticket. In order to process the claim, I had two options: through a NRA which is said to be a non resident account or through UPS. I became more suspicious when a time limit was put on the claim; they wanted me to do this right away. They said that UPS would cost $1, 750.00
    The Bank Account option would cost $2, 169.00. This alleged prize was to be sent from Johannesburg, South Africa.

3days ago I received email telling me that I had won 850, 000.00 British pound sterling from the UK National Lottery Sweepstake. Now these wanted money through FedEx courier. I contacted FedEx and they confirmed that they do not except monies from Lotteries to ship checks into the USA.
    I was to send $907.00 to FedEx. Glad I checked it out first.
    something seriously need to be done about such a scam!!!

• Cy
    Cynthia Mar 26, 2008

I to was e-mail this junk, that I have won! how can everybody win the samething what a joke, I call but onone answer this is a big scam and needs to stop does anyone know who is behind this. I TO WAS ALMOST FOOL

• Bl

United Kingdom
    TEL:+[protected]
    Website: http://icsdeliveries.co.uk/Home/index.htm

ATTN:Esteemed Winner,

Welcome to INTERNATIONAL COURIER SYSTEMS UK,The leader in the delivery service sector here in the UK.We provide our client with wide range of specialised delivery services.The scope of our scheduled route service is unlimited.We are a private courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.

Your e-mail address was attached to ticket number: [protected] 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:[protected], and a bonus number of (17) which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £956,420(Nine Hundred And Fifty-Six thousand,four hundred and twenty pounds) in cash credited to file KTU/[protected]/03.This is from a total cash prize of £3,825,680 shared amongst the (4) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

Your package containing your cheque of £956,420.00 GBP approximately $1,945,155.37 USD, original copy of your certificate and security documents,have been picked up from the UK National Lottery headquarters and is ready for dispatch.

Your winning cheque is an international certified cheque,which can be cashed in any Bank in the world.

Kindly provide us with the information requested below accurately to help us deliver your package as the information provided will be used to contact you and the address provided is where your winning package will be shipped to.

Contact Name......................................................

Residential Address................................................

City.................................................................

State...............................................................

Postal Code.........................................................

Country.............................................................

Telephone Ext......................................................

Delivery option.(Pick an option Below)............................
    Number of Packages: 1 PKT

Package Contents: Cheque, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.

Delivery time :.....................( time of recipient's availability)

You are advised to pick an option from the list below,On acknowledgement of this email, I will furnish you with information on how to make the required payments.

GOLD DELIVERY (24HRS)
    Mailing £275.00 00.00
    Insurance £304.20 00.00
    Vat (5%) £048.00 00.00
    TOTAL £627.25 00.00

PREMIUM DELIVERY (48 hours)
    Vat (5%) £037.15 00.00
    TOTAL £536.15 00.00

CLASSIC DELIVERY (3DAYS)
    Vat (5%) £032.75 00.00
    TOTAL £531.75 00.00

BANK TRANSFER (48HRS)
    Condition: The COT (Cost of transfer) been charged by our transferring bank, which is (£1,500 Pounds) will be paid by you(winner).before your winning fund can be transferred into your account.

If you need a currency converter, click on the link below:
    Currency Converter http://www.xe.com

Be informed that we do not operate a cash on delivery service for packages of this nature because of the required insurance.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize delivery.

ALSO SCAN TO THIS OFFICE YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE FOR IT WILL BE NEEDED UPON DELIVERY.

Thanks for your patronage.

Warm regards,

Harrison Blair.
    Client Services Manager.
    International Courier Systems.

• Bl
    Blake Rigger Mar 18, 2008

This is what i got. Very professional Job though. Very good command of language.

International Courier Systems{ICS}

State...............................................................

Postal Code.........................................................

Country.............................................................

Telephone Ext......................................................

Delivery option.(Pick an option Below)............................
    Number of Packages: 1 PKT

Package Contents: Cheque, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.

Delivery time :.....................( time of recipient's availability)

GOLD DELIVERY (24HRS)
    Mailing £275.00 00.00
    Insurance £304.20 00.00
    Vat (5%) £048.00 00.00
    TOTAL £627.25 00.00

PREMIUM DELIVERY (48 hours)
    Vat (5%) £037.15 00.00
    TOTAL £536.15 00.00

CLASSIC DELIVERY (3DAYS)
    Vat (5%) £032.75 00.00
    TOTAL £531.75 00.00

BANK TRANSFER (48HRS)

If you need a currency converter, click on the link below:
    Currency Converter http://www.xe.com

Thanks for your patronage.

Warm regards,

Harrison Blair.
    Client Services Manager.
    International Courier Systems.

• Du
    duke fidel Mar 14, 2008

there is nothing like this at all.
    people just want to be rich at all cost
    if some oe wins ,its d duty of the promotion to help customers recover what dey have won.
    all they need do if its true is to get it processed
    after the transactions,asked for the fees.not fees b4
    payment to show the authenticity of such lottery.
    we are now wise people