The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Uk National Lottery Desk — SCAM
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recieved this email today. I have checked the notional lottery website, they list the only email addresses they use and this was definately not one of them. Also they never ask for personal details or disclose the amount of your winnings so be careful.
AWARDING FUNDS FROM
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DESK
Reference No: ACCU/2009-200
Compliments of the day to you; I am in receipt of your email and would want to inform you that with respect to your email address, you have been selected as a winner in the UK National Lottery Promotions.
Your email address was randomly selected from a database of over 3, 000, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world via an accurately conducted draw carried out with a triangulated system of selection. Thus your email address ([protected]@hotmail.com) was attached to a Reference No: ACCU/2009-200, and has won you this prize.
The UK National E-Lottery is approved by the British Lottery Commission (BLC) and the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR) and it is aimed at promoting World Peace.
You are therefore entitled to claim a lump sum pay out of £750, 000.00 GBP (Seven hundred and fifty thousand Pound Sterling ) in cash credited to your Reference No: ACCU/2009-200. We have cross verified your information and as your fiduciary agent, I will do my best to ensure your file is given the necessary attention.
I would require you provide the information as requested below to facilitate my activities with the verification and remittance department, and also to produce and endorse in your Names the covering documents for the release of your lottery prize.
UK National Lottery - CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS
* Full Names:
* Residential Address:
* Contact Telephone Number:
Endeavour to keep information about your lottery winnings confidential until your claims have been processed and funds have been remitted to you. This is to avoid double claiming as such acts might lead to cancellation / disqualification of your claims by the Lottery Board.
Hopefully, I will get back to you soon. Ensure to attend to the required.
Mr. Graham Wilbert
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DESK
More Uk National Lottery Desk Complaints & Reviews
- UK National Lottery - Received mail from uk international lottery
- The UK National Lottery / Online Sweepstakes - Received genuine winning notification
- BMW Uk National Lottery - False mail
- Uk National Lottery Headquarters - I am being scammed for money!
- Uk National Lottery / Air Freight Couriers - Scam lottery and freight service
- UK National Lottery - Winning Notification
- Uk National Lottery Inc. - Unverified email
- UK National Lottery - Scam and cheating!
- UK National Lottery - said i won 500000 pounds
- The Uk National Lottery Inc. - UK National lottery -fake or genuine