UK Mail / Extremely poor service - delivery of a suitcase

1 7 Burrows CloseLeamington Spa England Warwickshire, United Kingdom

A suitcase had been left in a hotel in York accidentally - after contacting UK Mail to collect on a Monday they advised to check it was locked and stick a label on outside. After contacting hotel this was done and case should have been returned Tuesday. This never happened but eventually was reunited with case and contents 1 week later only to find case was damaged and lock system on Samsonite case and zip was broken. I followed the complaints procedure along with emails and numerous forms, only to find out that complaint and claim was not being upheld due to "Insufficient Packaging" (not once was I advised that needed to box or wrap etc, after all its a suitcase!!! UK Mail are definitely the worst company I have ever dealt with and to be treated in such a manor is amazing. The suitcase has been overseas a number of times and baggage handlers are not the best but has survived every trip except UK Mail from York to Slough!!! Never claimed for anything inside case as these were checked and all accounted and worked - wish I had now!. I have no case and to replace will cost £190 - Thanks UK Mail - you are the worst company I know.

UK Mail