Uggs / no merchandise

United States Review updated:

About a month ago I ordered two pairs of uggs for my daughters. After a week they still didn't come, so we just thought that it would take a couple more days. After about a month, they STILL hadn't arrived.The website seemed very legit and a non-scam website but I was wrong. It was a fraud! A couple days ago, I finally got my money back [$200] from the bank. It's better to buy the orginal priced ones so you know that you're getting the right ones. The Ugg Australia website is most likely the only authentic website. Buyers Beware! Know the authenticity of the website you're buying from!
Ka

Comments

Mi
  17th of Dec, 2008
Uggshop-USA is a scam! I ordered boots for my daughter November 6. I received an email that the order was processed on November 8 and never heard from them since. I sent several emails requesting tracking info and contact info and never got a response. I tried to email my order cancellation and the website was no longer available. They were quick to charge my credit card for the merchandise they never shipped. BUYER BEWARE!!! Order from cozy footwear.com much better. You will receive your merchandise in 1 week.

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Logo Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating