Ugg Boutiquefake uggs

Well I am one of the many who has been scam by this company. I purchased a pair of chestnut size 8 boots. I paid for them through paypal (no support or protection). When I did not receive a email comfirmation. I contact paypal and Ugg Boutique and ask them to cancel the order. A day later I received an over night package from China. The outside box stated black size 7 boots. Inside the box was a pair of boots chestnut color marked size 8. However I could tell by looking at them they were not a size 8. I own a pair of size 8 UGG Boots. I compared the two pairs and theses boots are much smaller. I contacted the company and was told I could return them for a full refund to Candia. I could not Fed Ex them or overnight them they would not be accepted. To return them I would need to spend $24 in order to trace the package. At this point I did my research and found many complaints about this company. So my choice is two spend $11 for the orginal shipping and additional $24 totaling $36 for shipping alone and very slim chance of seeing any response. I have informed Paypay of the complaints from this site, the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission. I was informed I was entitle to a refund because the boots were not as described? BEWARE

Ca

Comments

• Pi
      Nov 27, 2008
    Ugg Boutique - THEY SUCK!

ok so i ordered boots from this b.s website and i couldnt reach them i couldnt get a confirmation number nothing!!! im not dissatisfied with their merch and complaing NO i didnt recieve it and they freakin charged my card so i emailed them 3 times, filed a dispute and i also called about 10 times and left nasty a** voicemessages. i get home next day look on my bank account online and they refunded it...hmm i think i scared them... :) i really dont reccommend anyone purchase from there, they are just wrong.!

• Bp
      Dec 18, 2008

I just went through the same experience. Placed and order, heard nothing for days, no answer on the customer service number (which is obviously just someone's voice mail) so finally I emailed. They told me my order had shipped and would arrive in 4 days. Four days later it would be 2 days (after I emailed again). Two days later it would be 7 days... you get the picture. I told them 3 times to just cancel the order. Finally, I disputed the charge with my card issuer. Eventually, I got a shipment from Shanghai, China! I have no idea if they are real Uggs since I didn't open the box but I'm guessing the chances are slim!

This company is a scam. Stay away.

• Bp
      Dec 18, 2008
    Ugg Boutique - Scam

Never, ever, ever order from Ugg Boutique. I placed and order, heard nothing for days, no answer on the customer service number (which is obviously just someone's voice mail) so finally I emailed. They told me my order had shipped and would arrive in 4 days. Four days later it would be 2 days (after I emailed again). Two days later it would be 7 days... you get the picture. I told them 3 times to just cancel the order. Finally, I disputed the charge with my card issuer. Eventually, I got a shipment from Shanghai, China! I have no idea if they are real Uggs since I didn't open the box but I'm guessing the chances are slim!

This company is a scam. Stay away.

• De
      Dec 19, 2008

I am in the middle of this same situation. I ordered the UGGS at the end of November. Got a response from theoir Customer Service on Dec 5th that they had been shipped and would be here in 6-7 days. No boots and no response from the company and now a disappointed niece. I now know how to proceed. Will attmept to cancel the order and will report them. Shoudl have known it was too good to be true.

Dec 30, 2008

I too got ripped off by this company. I also paid thru paypal. I just checked the status of my dispute and PayPal has decided not in my favor!!! So, guess I am out $121.00 Live and learn!! Never, never, never order anything thru Ugg Boutique a.k.a. EternoMedia---they are frauds!!

• Th
      Dec 31, 2008
    Ugg Boutique - Ugg Boutique

I purchased two pairs of tall black ugg boots from them and they are not the real boots they are fake and the sizes were not correct. I followed all of the directions to return them over a month ago and still have not received my refund. I tried to email them and they will not responsed. I also tried to call the number on their web site and it said mail box is full try again later. I am very disappointed in this company.

• Su
      Jan 01, 2009

Don't use this company. I ordered boots back in October thinking they would arrive in plenty of time for Christmas. What came in was the incorrect item, they were returned at my expense in accordance with the instructions provided by the "company." Weeks later and several e-mails later there has been absolutley NO repsonse. Phone calls to theit 1-800 number yield NO action. Basically they put you on ignore and hope to wear you down. I've written off this experience and a bad decision on my part and hope to warn others never do business with this company!!! Run from their website and never look back.

Jan 06, 2009

I sure wish I had done my homework before ordering boots from this company. I have been taken, also. I have initiated a claim against PayPal, but it doesn't look like I'll see a refund. Lesson learned -- meanwhile, one of my daughters didn't get one of her Christmas presents, so now I guess I'll pay full price and make sure I buy her the real thing -- pretty expensive lesson for Mom!!

Jan 06, 2009

I, too, was taken by this company - sounded like a great deal - real UGG boots for much less. I've been getting the same responses from their Customer Service - now they aren't even writing back. I've filed a claim with PayPal, but from what I'm seeing from others, it doesn't look like I'll get a refund. Now it's going to cost me even more - I still owe my daughter a pair of UGGs for Christmas!! Pretty expensive pair of boots this is going to turn out to be.

• Ih
      Jan 12, 2009
    Ugg Boutique - Fraudulent Merchandise
    Delaware

My husband tried to surprise me by ordering me a pair of Uggs from Uggboutique.com and when he received the merchandise they clearly smelled of lead paint and fake fur and had come with an invoice from China!!! Everyone knows authentic Uggs are from Australia, so that initially set him off that they were fake. He looked up authentic Uggs on the website and compared them to the ones they received and they were clearly fake. They did not have any of the authentic markings that Uggs have and the smell was just horrendous. He followed the return process to the T, including paying an additional $21 charge to ship them back to CANADA no less!!! My husband ordered the Uggs on Nov 17, and upon receipt we immediately sent them back as specified on 12/3 and we have still yet to receive the $120+ we are owed for this!!! PayPal has been of absolutely no help whatsoever. They informed us to go through the merchant, who is now withholding our refund after we returned the merchandise. We are now filing a dispute with our bank so they can hopefully help us resolve this, but I would like to let people know everywhere NEVER TO BUY FROM UGGBOUTIQUE.COM. IT IS A FAKE SITE THAT STEALS YOUR MONEY AND THEN IGNORES ALL OF YOUR CORRESPONDENCE. I HOPE THEY GO BANKRUPT AND AND GO TO HELL FOR DOING THIS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL AT XMAS TIME.

• Pd
      Jan 13, 2009
    Ugg Boutique - Never Recieved Product
    uggboutique.com

We ordered boots for my sister which were supposed to arrive 7-10 days after order. I tried calling, emailing, leaving a message for a tracking number. NO one replied.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!.

thank fully I purchased through my visa/debit card from my bank, they will place a dispute because we never recieved the product and will credit my money.

• Ti
      Jan 21, 2009
    Ugg Boutique - Fakes!!!!!

Please DO NOT ORDER from this company. When I made the order it claimed 7-10 days and I would get them. After 3 weeks, I tried to call...message box ALWAYS full. Beware that there is no address for this company on their website, so until they respond, you have no idea what to do. I emailed and emailed. Finally after a month I got the boots in the mail. And guess what??????? The UGG on the back of the boots were upside down!!! I called my credit card company right away to make sure they do not receive payment. In order to return boots, you must email customer service for instuctions. I wonder how long this will take. This company is a bunch of crappy junky boots and do not believe anything good you read about them. If someone says anything good about them, they must work for the company. I BEG ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF ORDERING FROM THERE...PLEASE PLEASE DONT...YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!

• Ih
      Jan 31, 2009
    Ugg Boutique - Ripped me off!
    Nevada

I ordered boots from UGG boutique. They got payment IMMEDIATELY from my Paypal. After 10 days I hadn't even gotten a delivery noticed so I tried to cancel. I got a threatening email accusing me of credit card and mail fraud. Then I did some research and learned of ALL of the problems people have had with this company and that the boots are knock offs. About a week later I got the boots delivered from China. They were shipped AFTER I filed a dispute with Paypal. I did not want fake UGGS, so like an idiot I followed their return policy. That was 6 weeks ago. Now Ithey will not even respond to my emails. Please do not shop this company. They shouldn't be allowed to cheat any more people. Shop American!!!

• Ri
      Jan 31, 2009
    Ugg Boutique - RIPPED OFF
    Massachusetts

I wish I saw this complaint board before I made my purchase!!! I bought a pair of boots from uggboutique.com for my daughter for christmas. I received the boots after christmas which was not a huge problem. I was quite surprised to see that they came from china though. The boots did not fit so I emailed to return them for a larger size. After a couple email attempts I did finally get an answer and instructions to return the boots to an address in Canada, which I did. I have sent 3 more unanswered emails to them to find out the status of the replacement boots and have gotten no anwers. The phone number has no answer and now the website is down. I am not holding out hope for a replacement pair of boots. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE IF THEY EVER COME BACK ONLINE!!!

•   Feb 04, 2009

I too am flippin mad. I ordered two pair of boots on 12/1/2017 and a third pair on 12/3/2017. I ordered these to have in time for Christmas. As Christmas was approaching, I tried many times to contact this company and finally received that third pair that I had ordered but still not the other two. My boots came from Shanghai, China also. The 1-800 number says "this mailbox is full, try again later" and automatically hangs up. Today is 2/4/2017 and I still never received those first two pair of boots. This company has my money and they have the boots and there is no way to reach them. They don't answer emails even though their website states that they will get back to you within two days. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THESE HEADS UP COMMENTS ! If you are looking to buy Ugg boots DO NOT BUY THEM FROM THE UGG BOUTIQUE !!!

• Sy
      Feb 10, 2009

Cant believe I have been scammed. The same thing happened to me!! I ordered these last month and still waiting. Emailed 5 times with no response. So annoyed.

• Sy
      Feb 10, 2009
    Ugg Boutique - FAKE
    uggboutique.com

I ordered some boots a month ago and still have not received them. I have emailed 5 times with no response. Now I see that even if I do receive them they will be fake. I wish I saw these complaints BEFORE I placed my order.
    PLEASE dont buy from them. I will try and report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Feb 15, 2009
    Ugg Boutique

Ordered Ugg Boots for Christmas, received a pair of boots definately NOT Uggs, horrible chemical smell, sized totally incorrect. Impossible to return item or to get credit card credited BUYER BEWARE this is a rip off!!! You will have no help from the Eternomedia company or Ugg Boutique

• Ra
      Feb 17, 2009

I have the same story as everyone else uggboutique is a scam DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!

• Tt
      Feb 18, 2009

I ordered a pair of these fake uggs on December 4th for Christmas. I finally received them on December 27th, ruined my daughter's christmas. I tried to return them and was finally able to get a response from the company with an address to return them. They received the return on January 22 and I am still waiting for my refund. These people suck and they are based in Canada. They are owned by a company called Eternomed. Do not do business with these people or you will be ripped off !!!

Feb 27, 2009

NEVER ORDER FROM UGG BOUTIQUE! The company is a huge fraud, stay away! they use moneybookers to charge you, NOT using paypal anymore. For my birthday i wanted these uggs so bad and they never showed up. They ripped us off, as well they do not have a phone number. they are scamming people for the money, i hope they burn in hell for what there doing. I wish i read these complaints before i ordered these.

• La
      Mar 04, 2009

I received a pair of Uggs for Christmas and returned them on Jan. 6 because my heels kept slipping up. I followed the intructions for returning to Canada. So far I haven't heard a thing from them, and I did not receive a refund. I wish I had known this before.

• To
      Mar 12, 2009

Well, I guess I'm not the only one. I ordered short chocolate Uggs in November for my daughter. They arrived from China a few days later. Imagine my surprise when the upper was more purple than brown and the sole was black instead of the standard brown. I think we got the company rejects. [protected]@uggboutique assured me that they were authentic but gave me the authorization information needed to return them. I mailed them to Canada on November 24 and have yet to receive a refund despite numerous emails that all go unanswered. Sure could use that $112. I should have know it was too good to be true!

Mar 25, 2009

i had the same experience.the company sucks..it is sad that there are people like that in the world, that they can not make an honest living.

• Sf
      Apr 16, 2009

I ordered a pair of Uggs from this company in November and recieved exactly what I ordered. I placed an order for a second pair in January and have had no response at all from them, but they sure took the money out of my account. I cannot seem to find any customer service #'s. Does anyone out there have a way to contact this company? My email is [protected]@mindless.com if anyone has any info I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not going to let this one go or chalk it up to experience. I was robbed and I am relentless.

• Sc
      Jan 13, 2010

ONEUGG SCAMMERS:
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THE BOOTS ARE FAKE!
    FAKE LINING, FAKE SOLES, FAKE LABEL, FAKE BOX, FAKE LABELS WITHIN THE BOX STATING THAT THEY ARE AUTHENTIC AND HOW TO CARE FOR THEM.
    ADDRESS LABEL GIVES THE FOLLOWING AS AN ADDRESS:
    P.O. BOX 93-005
    SHANGHAI, CHINA
    THE BOOTS STATE THEY ARE MADE IN CHINA AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN GOOD FAKES. THEY ARE WORTH ABOUT $15!
    PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE OR THIS COMPANY.

• Re
      Apr 01, 2011

I am in the same boat!!! They Suck! that is stealing. I paid for my boots and have never seen my boots. I don't even know where to go from here... Screw them! I have email Visamasterpay and get No response! What a bunch of Crooks!!!

Oct 28, 2011
    Ugg Boutique

The boots are the wrong size and there is no return address or information except in Chinese. The shipper, EMS is a fraud.