Uberdrunk driver

Me and my friend were shopping and bought a lot of things, so we decided to take a taxi because we had these really heavy bags. My friend told that she always wanted to try Uber, because it was a very popular service and she wanted to try it herself. I agreed and we ordered a car. When our car showed up we noticed something strange about the driver and then we felt that terrible alcohol smell! That man was very drunk and could not say a word!! We refused to drive anywhere with him and escaped from him. We did not want to risk our lives.

Ma
Apr 06, 2016

Comments

•   Jun 17, 2016

Don't expect premium service by a company that pays it's drivers well below minimum wage.

• Di
      Oct 17, 2016

Yes for premium service use taxi by all means. No cabbie has ever drank even a sip of booze, never committed a crime, and is always transparent with pricing. When cabbies are not busy picking up fares for people of all race and economic status they are vigorously cleaning the cab and finding ways to evolve and improve the cab industry.
    Nice try, but who really wrote this story? Did you really escape the awful oder and the iron clutchs of the driver. If so I am sure you called the police and emailed Uber as that would be the thing to do.