[Resolved] U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America$400 deposit not disclosed, fraudulent company

Worst car rental agency ever. I'm 26 and prepaid my car rental in LA on my credit card.I expected to pay around $150 for a deposit although I purchased extra insurance so they have no liability. When I picked up the car they said it was $400. This was NOT disclosed.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CA I didn't have enough on my credit limit and they refused to let my mom put on her credit card by phone. They refused to accept a debit card. In the end I had to walk away and lose my prepaid car and go to Hertz to rent costing me over $100 and 2 hours of time. They were rude and when I wrote to Customer Service I kept getting the same automated response.i will never rent from this fraudulent company again.

Briana Berglund

• Resolution statement

• Ms. Berglund,

Prepaid rates are rates that are offered at a low price because the customer pays in advance for a non-refundable reservation. Prepaid rates are non-refundable and reservations may not be modified. The Prepaid rate you selected applies to exact date(s)/rental days/car type reserved. Modifications to your reservation (including but not limited to name changes, date changes, etc.) are not permitted. In addition to these policies, it is clearly stated and agreed upon when making a prepaid reservation, the credit card used to book the reservation is the credit card to be presented and used at the counter to rent the vehicle. Concerning deposits, these are the clearly listed terms and conditions relating to credit card use and deposits. Debit cards are not accepted at any time for any rental.
    A 400usd deposit is required on a valid credit card at time of booking along with estimated rental charges to qualify for rental.

You are more than welcome to contact the location management directly at [protected]@usaverac.com and request a courtesy refund.

Best Regards,