U-Pass Driving School / Driving Test Instructor Balbir Josan (+[protected])

2-5 Etobicoke Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I was taking driving lessons from Mr. Balbir Josan (+[protected]) for my Ontario G drivers license. He drives in a U-Pass Driving school car. As a trainer, he had access to my driver's license details. He initially confirmed that a date has been booked for 28th June (I also paid the booking fees). Just a day before 28th, Balbir informed me that the booking slot is not available. I was surprised and I checked using my credentials and was surprised that my date was mentioned to be 22nd July. (In that case why did Balbir confirm and lie about 28th June in the first place). By that time, I had spend enough money in taking lessons from him.

We informed Balbir that he should now not touch my account. After a few days, I started preparing for 22nd July and had booked for another trainer. To my distress, Balbir had already cancelled the 22nd July booking as well with my credentials which he had (all this because, I stopped taking lessons from him). !!! I am now left with no date and I am forced to appear for the drive test only after 2 months.

This is a pathetic experience and I would not recommend anyone to deal with Mr Balbir Josan.

• Updated by Daisy Jasmine, Dec 08, 2016

I agree..thanks for commenting..and warning people against him!

Da
Jul 13, 2016

More U-Pass Driving School Complaints & Reviews

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2016

I totally AGREE with this complaint. BALBIR JOSAN (647-294-5053), he works for U-Pass, is very unprofessional and deceived his clients. In your first class he shows himself as very innocent and honest but he is totally opposite. In my second lesson he took me to his house and leave me outside in the car for 15 minutes straight and I saw him eating his food and he told me that he was little busy. Again in third lesson Balbir Josan took to his relative house to get some paperwork for himself and again I lost 10 to 15 minutes. Balbir Josan will never give full one hour to his clients as he always looks for excuses to cut the time because new drivers are shy and scared so he take advantage of that.

I had very extremely bad experience with Balbir Josan. I would NEVER EVER recommend Mr. Balbir Josan (U-Pass) to take lessons.

16th of Jan, 2019

He has not done any of this with my friends and I that have taken lessons from him. That may have been your experience but, not the same for everyone who had them as their driving instructor.