Ty Ty Nursery / Misleading
I though I asked all the right questions before purchasing 2 trees from TY TY Nursery. But apparently IT's the questions you don't ask that will come back and bite you. I talked with one of the employees about returning the trees and asked why don't TY TY Nursery have pics on there web sight of what the consumer is going to get. He replied, they do, but you ask for them. WOW!!!...REALLY!!
I think this would save everybody involved a lot of headaches.
I purchased 2 trees from this company that were supposed to be #1(8' to 9' ) #2(4' to 5') Not what I paid for. these trees were nothing but some twigs in a box with a sliver of a root ball. The box they sent them in was only 6 lbs for a 8 to 9 ft and a 4 to 5 ft tree. PLEASE!!
But now that I've done some searching and found they have quite a list of VERY BAD feedback. I know now to go here first to find if a Company is worth my Business. Sent them back before I found this web sight. So, Signed as: Lesson Learned.
More Ty Ty Nursery Complaints & Reviews
- Ty Ty Nursery - Terrible Business 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Avoid tytyga.com 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Sent me wrong items and didn't acknowledge complaint 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Poor nursery stock 
- Ty Ty Nursery - They Think I'm Some Kind Of Liar
- Tytyga.com / Ty Ty Plant Nursery - plant "insurance" policy
- Tytyga.com / Ty Ty Plant Nursery - nursery
- Ty Ty Nursery - Product Misrepresented 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Rip off artists 
- Tytyga.com - have none, they are wonerful!