Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving / Good Guys

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving... I recognize the fact that this is a complaint board but I really don't have to much to complain about. I hired 2 movers from the Toronto office for September 13. They were to move my condos contents to another condo in London, and they did. I have used several moving companies in my time and this was by far one of the smoothest moves I've had. I have read all these complaints and can't believe that one franchise can differ so much from another. Anyways this is my short comment... I felt that I owed it to them... Obviously they aren't all terrible.

Hailey

Ha

Comments

Qu
  8th of Mar, 2010

Agree with comments above. The post must be fake. Even search this board for "TSM Moving" / "Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving" and you'll see the real deal.

TSM Movers Ltd.:
- Improperly explained and misrepresented their insurance policies before the move began
- Almost completely destroyed our downstairs stairwell while moving a couch
- Damaged a number of furniture items
- Overcharged by several hours (i.e. charged when no work was being done)
- Movers exhibited unprofessional, unethical behavior
- Office agreed to accept complaint, but later lied and said I had submitted my complaint too late

Have you seen their BBB rap sheet? http://www.bbb.org/calgary/business-reviews/moving-and-storage-companies/tsm-total-service-moving-in-calgary-ab-36439

Avoid at ALL costs!!!