TV Land / very upset - extremely inappropriate!!

1 United States

For a while now, I have not been happy with the commercials for your show "Teachers"- they show inappropriate content during the hours that families are watching and during family shows that YOU play like Any Griffith, Reba etc. One particular commercial shows the teachers with homemade colorful earrings and the other teacher proceeds to tell them that she threw out the items in their earrings because a student was putting the items on his private parts. The teachers then yell out "we're wearing pen** jewelry??!!" I thought this was bad...
On 1/29/17, I was sitting with my 12 & 8 year olds watching Reba on a Sunday early evening. Your network played a commercial for "Teachers" in which the teacher asks the young student where he put the green ring and he proceeds to say "on my pen**"
REALLY????
Not appropriate!! Do you have young children? Do your children watch your network? It is so disappointing to know that you felt it was and is ok to play these commercials at a time when kids are watching.
The "Teachers" show is bad enough and contains adult content but you are forcing it on children.
I am so very disappointed and disgusted.

An