Tutor Vista / College students beware
I signed up for a one month plan only, since I only need help with one section of my college alg. I asked the customer service rep. if I could ONLY pay once and not have to sign a contract or renew. They said yes, I could pay a one month 80.00 fee. The following month I found a 200.00 charge to my bank account form Tutor Vista.. I contacted them and asked them to cancel my account. At first they tried selling me to extend my account and then they informed me that they could not refund any of the charges. I had to ask multiple times to cancel my account before they did, then I ask for a confirmation email and this to was a fight. BUYERS BEWARE!!! Poor customers services and not worth 80.00 a month, you're better off paying for a real tutor. Do not use!!!
More Tutor Vista Complaints & Reviews
- Tutor Vista - Consumer fraud 
- Tutor Vista - fraud charge 
- Tutor Vista - Terrible Service 
- Tutor Vista - Fraud 
- Tutor Vista - Cheated $600 from me 
- Tutorvista.com - Seller doesn't provide ordered stuff 
- Tutor Vista - student 
- Tutorvista.com - Horrible service.
- Tutorvista.com - Cheating
- Tutorvista.com - Scam