Tuff Shed / premier ranch 10' wide x 12' long

Milpitas, California, CA, United States

I received a phone call from Emily Tinaco from Tuff Sheds San Jose CA. Store the same day the Shed was installed. She wanted me to give them a great write up right away and it was already dark that evening. I told her that I will inspect the shed and get back to her.
I had 60 days to paint my shed or it would void my warranty if I didn't . While painting my shed I notice bent nails all over the outside of the shed, and I had to remove them and not just paint over them. Some of them broke off in the panels and I had to grind them out. All these nails should of been removed when the shed was being installed. I have a few pictures of the bent nails, but not all of them since I would of been an extra 3 hours taking pictures instead of painting. The vent was left broken, the door didn't close right, the gaps between all the wood pieces had great big gaps that I had to chalk in order to have the shed last. The nail gun they used was set very deep, so I had to chalk all those holes while painting. No refund was ever offered to me, and after several attempts to take to Emily, she never wrote back to me. I am very disappointed with the work on my shed. I feel since I had to repair hours of their work, I should of been refunded something, but never no contact from them. I also had to take apart the work bench they assembled because they used 2 pieces instead of a one piece top for the work bench . The two piece work bench was uneven. One piece of plywood was higher than the other, so I had to shim up the plywood to make it level. Also the door did not stay closed. I had a video but this site could not open the file. The door had to be slammed to stay closed. Not worth the $4, 500.00 they charged me. Be aware, not a good business place, look else were for other sheds.

Ch