TruGreenlawn care

It has been a nightmare dealing with all levels of TruGreen Personnel. I signed up for lawn service with them. Month after month I called to let them know no changes were happening with my lawn. At first they asked me to wait a few months for me to see the results. After 4-5 months, I finally decided to meet with the service technician in person to complain. It turns out they were only servicing part of my lawn (why? I don't know. It is a continuous lawn but for some reason they decided to stop at a certain point). When I called to complain again, and after being transferred time and time again to different levels of management, they said they would refund me the last payment and try to work something out with my lawn. I never received the refund and never heard from them again. I have continued calling only to be transferred from manager to manager with no results. Finally, my last call to them was for them to inform me that they couldn't do anything about it. A nightmare. Basically, I am out of close to $880 and with a lawn that looks the worse it has ever been. Careful with this company!!!

Re