Tru-Green / Horrible Company

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

Heard rumors about their bad reputation, but I needed a job and applied there. Was called in for interview and was blown away by what I saw and heard. The interviewer explained how the techs had to do 25-30 yards per day and in addition had to bring in minimum of 2 new customers sales per week. Their employee board which was visible had an unbelievable amount of cancellations posted per tech. Most of the techs are not very knowledgeable about lawn care and are under tremendous pressure to make quota or work on Saturday which they try to avoid at all costs if possible by short changing the customers on their service. Tru Green tries to prey on what they hope is their customers lack of lawn care knowledge by giving them the run around when they dont perform as expected. Tru Green is strictly driven by money and sales and not service and quality product. And to top things off the techs are terribly under payed for what they are expected to do. Looking from the inside out at this company, all the rumors I heard were confirmed and I got out of there as soon as I could. All of the other big lawn care companys actually get the benefit from Tru Green bad reputation by picking up their cancellations. Thanks Tru Green, the new company I work for the business your shoddy work sends us.

Rd