TripAdvisor — not unbiased
This company claims to be an unbiased service where people who are traveling/eating out can go and place a review of the hotel/motel/restaurant, etc. The site is completely unfriendly to businesses who get slammed by a disgruntled person. Anyone can post any negative thing they want about a company, lies included but businesses have their hands tied on the type of management response they post. Even if a review is spewing lies, the business can not say so and can not respond directly to the person complaining. Most of the time, these reviews are from people who want something for nothing or have some other hidden agenda. Their reviews hurt businesses and there is no fair way for a business to respond. When trying to contact TripAdvisor as a business owner, they simply dismiss your response or tell you it can't be published. I've also had TripAdvisor contact my business wanting me to pay them for advertising - how does this keep them unbiased? It's curious that the top businesses rarely have a negative review. Is it becasue they pay TripAdvisor???? Makes one wonder...
More TripAdvisor Complaints & Reviews
- TripAdvisor.com - wrong reviews on site 
- TripAdvisor.com - knowingly allows fake reviews, deceiving the visitors to the website and defrauding hotel owners 
- TripAdvisor - false advertising misleading information 
- [Resolved] TripAdvisor - palacio jewelers st thomas u. s. v. i. 
- TripAdvisor - censorship of negative reviews 
- TripAdvisor - illegal forum set up about our business - derogatory comments
- TripAdvisor - annoying dog
- TripAdvisor - my restaurant on your site
- TripAdvisor - Maya jewelry
- TripAdvisor - harassment phone calls by "jo" and located in manassas in virginia!