Trinity Credit Services / Sales misrepresentation

1 McKinney, TX, United States Review updated:

They are a credit service that restores credit and told me i would have a 750 credit score or better and they did not do anything close to that score and i requested a refund and was denied. So i have just about the same score it went up a total of 15 points or so and they refuse to refund me my monies as i was told in the beginning when i hired them.

Va

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2009

They did awesome for me! They never promised me a 740 although I did end up at 700!

• Iv
      13th of May, 2009

I agree they did my husband the same way- We went to them in July 2008- We dealt with a guy name Eric Norton and Patric Butler- Told us the same mess. Clean it up in 3 to 6 months - if not they would refund back the 900.00 we paid. We were trying to buy a house. We got the house in november of 2008 but it was my credit not my husband. Our loan officers could see that NOTHING was being done to his credit to increase his scores and we confronted them about it. We had poor customer service. Eric never called back or returned calls until we got irate- Then they would have other people call us instead. So in January 2009 my husband stuff was still the same and Patrick makes all these excuses and try to justify things. We still havent got our money back and may never get it back. I wouldnt refer y worst enemy to them. Times are hard and no one has money to simply just give away. To this day my husband still get collection calls and mail. But we were told that all this would be cleared and fix- yeah right.

• Iv
      13th of May, 2009

Also once we saw that no resolution was being done- we went to BBB- Once Patrick Butler found out about us complainng to the BBB he tells us It's out of his hands and nothing could be done. I was so upset and so frustrated. Even if we never get our $900 back, we will make sure that we continue to complain on every blog, websites, BBB and all kind of consumer complaint resources so that other people wont make the same mistakes and give away their hard earned money to these crooks at Trinity Credit services. We're also thinking about contacting the local news stations and taking them to court.

• Pl
      4th of Jan, 2010

I completely agree. They promised to remove my bankruptcy, charged me almost $1000 and refused to give me a refund or extend the length of time on my contract. They had a lady by the name of Lynda call me. She is full of crap. My scores have remained in the low 600's and never rose to 750 promised. They do not provide any customer service and take over a month to provide updates and place new investigations.

• Th
      13th of Jan, 2010

They did the exact same thing to me! Check them out on [redacted] .com!

7th of May, 2010

Trinity Credit Services are a bunch of crooks and liars. They did absolutely nothing for me besides take my hard earned money. DO NOT USE TRINITY CREDIT SERVICES unless you don't mind giving money away for nothing.

• Do
      28th of May, 2010

i have also used trinty and they did nothing for my credit and said they would do a second round and did nothing this is sad and DO NOT use TRINITY CREDITCA this was my mney i could have put on paying off stuff then having them just take my money!!! Not cool.i too have made complaint with the BBB..

• Ka
      21st of Jun, 2010

The contract I signed states "can reschedule payment date; $35 fee will apply." I thought I had rescheduled the date because the "credit counselor" said "everything is taken care of." Now I realize they talked me out of submitting my request to reschedule in writing. When I disputed the charge to my debit card, Patrick Butler wrote to my bank saying "we did not receive her request in writing." Also, "results guaranteed" as advertised on Gmail is a scam. Patrick Butler wrote to my bank, "we sent letters to the credit bureaus; that fulfills the contract." They will let me talk and talk about the item I think should be removed from my credit report, and say they understand, but they have not gotten it removed after four months-- and they say the contract is fulfilled. Beware!

• Ka
      21st of Jun, 2010

The contract I signed states "can reschedule payment date; $35 fee
    will apply." I thought I had rescheduled the date because the
    "credit counselor" said "everything is taken care of." Now I realize
    they talked me out of submitting my request to reschedule in writing.
    When I disputed the charge to my debit card, Patrick Butler wrote to
    my bank saying "we did not receive her request in writing." Also,
    "results guaranteed" as advertised on Gmail is a scam. Patrick
    Butler wrote to my bank, "we sent letters to the credit bureaus; that
    fulfills the contract." They will let me talk and talk about the
    item I think should be removed from my credit report, and say they
    understand, but they have not gotten it removed after four months--
    and they say the contract is fulfilled. Beware!

• Re
      11th of Aug, 2010

Everyone,
    I am in Missouri, and what I have learned to do and it is very effective is this: When I feel like I am being taken advantage of and a company promised me something and didn't follow through on it, I file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in my state and they essentially are a mediator. They are very good at getting your issues with companies resolved and strongly convince the company to make things right with you. They are very effective, at least here in Missouri they are. I complained against a jewelry company because they told me my finance rate would be 1.9% apr, but turns out it was per month, which meant it was 22.99 apr. After attempting to resolve the issue on my own with no success, I contacted the Attorney General's office and they resolved it within 30 days. Not only did they reverse the interest charges thus far, but they also made my interest rate 0%.

• Sr
      31st of Aug, 2010

I have no complaints about Trinity Credit Services.
    My credit was really bad and my score increased to the mid 700s.
    With that huge increase, I was able to get my house refinanced
    at 4.9% which saves me $250/month. Trinity Credit Services
    did an excellent job for me

• Su
      3rd of Sep, 2010

I had the opposite experience with Trinity Credit Services. They were able to remove 33 negative items from my credit reports. 2 credit reports are 100% non-derogatory and the other one has 1 derogatory. This resulted in an improvement of my credit score by 100 points! I am thrilled. I now can get a home loan with a low interest rate.
    I have no complaints about Trinity, they are great!

• Jn
      16th of Apr, 2011

I used this company for my nephew, who I practically raised, that had some issues with several credit cards and cell phone charge offs from his younger days with us in New York. His credit rating was a mess and he needed a clean credit history to get his security clearance with the military. I found this company on the internet and they went through his negative accounts pretty fast. He was able to get his next level of security clearance within 3 months. I have no regrets. When he finished the program, they removed 17 items including a judgment. He was able to advance and he is doing great in his career! My co-worker just signed up with Trinity Credit Services and has started off pretty good as well.

• Ha
      25th of May, 2011

Wow, I can't believe some of these reviews. I signed up with Trinity at the beginning of the year. I found myself in a tight spot and I needed some help. I went from credit scores in the 600s to credit scores in the mid 700s! Because of the help I received from Trinity Credit Services I was able to refinance my mortgage. I now SAVE $457/month! I am now saving money instead of bleeding money. Plus I now can qualify for better interest rates. I highly recommend them!

• Jh
      10th of Jun, 2011

Hmm, I have no complaints about Trinity Credit Services. With their help, I was able to buy a 2010 Honda Accord without a co-signer! Plus they have given me some really good advice so I can maintain the high credit score.

• Lu
      13th of Jun, 2011

So far Trinity Credit Services has been pretty reputable. I did my research when I searched for a company to help repair my credit and I found them, did my homework, and called them. Within a month I already have several negative items removed from my credit report.

• Nr
      4th of Jan, 2012

I need help deciding if i should use trinity credit service? just being cautious...dont want to waste my money.

• Nr
      4th of Jan, 2012

@ paul vance- I am getting good and bad reviews...so im still unsure?

• Kn
      21st of Apr, 2012

I am glad I used this company. I have no regrets at all. I used two other companies in the past and was just about to give up thinking I was stuck with bad credit forever. These guys did a great job on my report. My score as of today shows 765 and last month I bought a car with NO MONEY DOWN.. and 0% interest rate. My consultant was very good and always returned all my calls. I stayed on top of this since I was burned twice before. I was not sure I wanted to try this again, but my life is completely changed now. I feel like a regular citizen and my confidence is way up! I usually don't write stuff on blogs and all that but I wanted people to know this company really does work. My consultant was excellent and everything he told me would happen, happened just as he said. I am so thankful for this company. I love them just as much as I love GEICO, my credit union, and Joe s Crab Shack. They have all given me great service. By the way Mazda was the company that I was able to get the new car with NO MONEY DOWN and 0% interest for the whole loan. If their service stays good I'll add them to the list. And my car gets fantastic gas mileage by the way.

• Kn
      21st of Apr, 2012

One more thing.. My note is just $389 per month on a new car with a warranty.. When I was using the other company for credit repair, I had to put almost $2500 down on a $$12, 000 car. So far everything is going good. I'll be the first to respond on here if I encounter any issues in the future.