Trend Times / Getting rippedoff
Ordered a rc plane from trendtimes on 1/24/09 2 weeks later I called them up and asked for a traking number. They could not find any info on my order and said that he would check with they warehouse and contact me. The next day I got a email from the popular "samantha" that the plane was in phase 2 and would ship in 4-5 days. She also added "be patient as this is a hobby iteam" well, who cares if it is or not. 8 days later, no word no email and no traking number. Shure wish i would have looked these people up through the BBB first. my qu. is how are companys allowed to go on like this with no penalty's?
More Trend Times Complaints & Reviews
- Trend Times Toys - Scam 
- Trend Times - Fraud and scam 
- Trend Times - Terrible experience 
- Trend Times - nothing received 
- Trend Times - Scam charges 
- Trend Times - no customer service
- Trendtimes.com - Shipping fee
- Trend Times - R/C boat
- Trendtimes - 100% scam company
- Trend Times - a Yahoo Store - Credit card charges, no product received and no response from trend times.