Trawex.com / no support or help from company

I work in travel agency and recently we signed the contract with the website www.trawex.com. It was big mistake, coz we paid money for the software, which turned out to be bad. It didn’t work properly, coz there are several mistakes. Also it was impossible to reach techs or someone from the support team. We wasted money and time. So stay away from them and post your comments about this company and your experience.

De
Jun 7, 2014

Comments

• 4s
      13th of Jun, 2014

Hello, can you please tell us what services they were supposed to provide? We plan on using them to build a travel portal. Can you tell us how reliable they are and the challenges you faced with them. Thank you.

11th of Jul, 2014

We have not signed any contract with above reviewer and not done any project for him. The team at trawex are extremely gracious in serving our customers and the deplorable comments that you have put up as feedback are nothing but a complete travesty of truth and has been executed with a seemingly malicious intent and we believe is fabricated by a competitor. We shall also be writing to the https://www.complaintsboard.com management to immediately take this discreditable post off their review site.
    Thank you.

Trawex Technologies
    #21 Royal Palms Layout
    Phone: 917760034800
    trawex.com

Even for someone who is not a web or page designer, Trawex makes it easy for me, and also we are extremely happy with the support offered and the simplicity to use. Creating new tours for our business has been a breeze.

• Be
      11th of Jul, 2014

We have been working with Trawex for the past seasons which have proved to be one of our most powerful tools. This has been able to increase our volume, speed of bookings and even distribution of suppliers across the country, helping to avoid funnels into some suppliers while leaving others less used which speeds our bookings.

• Wh
      11th of Jul, 2014

Hi Moncy, You are absolutely right. There are some companies who started posting fabricated bad reviews about highly reputed companies and used to ask for money to remove those bad reviews. Recently our company got an email as below asking for money .And Later we came to know review is posted by the same company who asking for money to remove review. Pls see below email I have received.

" We have noticed you have a review on Complaints Board here
    Does your business have a negative review on the https://www.complaintsboard.com
    website? Has your business been the victim of an unwarranted “Fail”?
    If so, your company’s reputation may be at stake. One negative online
    comment can establish doubt in the minds of prospective customers.
    Consumers have a tendency to pass by companies that have negative
    reviews for those with clean commentary profiles. You could lose
    hundreds or even thousands of prospective customers because of the
    unkind words of a person on the Internet. The complaints board website
    has a multitude of responsibilities, so the staff may not answer your
    requests to have negative material removed. Our company specializes in
    removal, however. We can have harmful comments removed from the site
    within 48 hours.
    We Can Make Negative Comments Disappear
    The name of our company is Internet Reputation Team, and we can act as
    your big brother and your advocate in getting poor reviews and
    comments removed. Our main goal is to clear the names of any
    businesses that have been misrepresented by people on the Internet.
    https://www.complaintsboard.com are wonderful mediums that give consumers a chance
    to voice their opinions. However, occasionally a person can be
    dishonest and leave something that can hurt your business. This could
    happen for a wide variety of reasons such as dissatisfaction or
    personal grudges. It could also occur for a reason that has nothing to
    do with your company. We will watch out and make sure that you are
    receiving legitimate comments and that no one is trying to sabotage
    what you have worked so hard to maintain.
    Acting Now Is Imperative
    Negative comments about your company will not disappear on your own.
    In fact, the search engines pick up on negative information better
    than they pick up on positive information. Words such as scam, poor
    customer service, and rip-off are words that can absolutely crush your
    profits. Consumer-business relationships revolve around trust, and a
    negative comment can strip the fibers of trust from people that you
    have never had an opportunity to please. Therefore, you must act
    quickly if you see a negative comment about your establishment. Poor
    comments will not diminish over time. They will get worse over time.
    Email Us and Give Us 48 Hours
    We differ from other reputation management companies because we
    conduct our business with extraordinary speed. Every day that a bad
    comment remains on the https://www.complaintsboard.com site, you could be missing
    thousands in sales. Therefore, we strive to make the connections that
    we need to make to have the information removed as quickly as
    possible. No risk is involved with taking our help because we have a
    money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with any part of the
    removal, then we will refund you fully and wholeheartedly. We believe
    in providing all of our clients with thorough service, and we are
    absolutely sure that you will be pleased with our attention and
    dedication. Other reputation management companies may desire your
    money, but we desire your respect.
    How We Work
    The first step that you need to take is contacting us and letting us
    know that you need help. We will examine the comments and decide the
    best strategy to have them removed. To ease your mind, we will only
    ask you for half of the payment for the very first removal that we
    conduct for you. We will not ask for any additional funds until the
    negative comment is completely gone from the site. We use a number of
    strategies for our removals, and the majority of them are extremely
    effective.
    Delete Bad Reviews Now
    Take a minute to complete our short form today and tell us your
    problem. We will get back to you with an honest quote for our
    services. If you accept the agreement that we offer, then we can get
    started on your removal today.
    Please simply reply to this email
    Thanks Admin"

• Sw
      3rd of Jan, 2015

Dear Trawex Team,

When I finally decided to make an investment in redesigning my website, a website that I can be proud of, I did all my research.Trawex was the best value and offered the most. They walked me through every step of the way in redesigning my website. I'm pretty proficient in website design, so we communicated only through email which I preferred.

The Trawex technical team made the whole process simple, easy and proficient. I am thrilled with how my website turned out. The things that impressed me the most are their dedication in getting the project finished in a timely manner and being so responsive to all of my needs and requests. I probably emailed them over 100 emails, and they didn't miss a beat.

I commend entire Trawex staff for a job well done. Thanks so much for your help!!!

9th of Jun, 2015

Trawex Technologies having very dedicated team for the website designing and developing .They used all new technologies in my website those are very simple easy to use and understand with reasonable price. I satisfied a lot with their services and response.
    Thanks to Trawex team for the great job !...

• He
      18th of Nov, 2015

Trawex did an awesome job !...

5th of Sep, 2016

I would have to agree no support or help from this company. Dont trust them

4th of Jul, 2017

I see a queue of Trawex victims, we are one of them holidaysatw.com... Trawex approved all our requirements by Anita and Lijoy, but later they denied all their promises.. they go slowly then asking for payments, once to pay staff salary and to finalize the portal as their promised.. in same time they ask for support and maintenance fees before complete the system and launch... really they are not recommended.

Please, send all documents against Trawex to info@holidaysatw.com to support us in legal case.. Thank you

16th of Aug, 2018

@holidaysatw.com I was planing to go with Tawex. And i stay in Bangalore, can u please tell me in detail about all problems you faced with them? Am really confused now!

25th of Aug, 2017

We have found working with Trawex to be a really refreshing experience. There are no negative responses, no excuses and no long development cycles. Joshua and his team are really knowledgeable, positive and accommodating. They have built a very powerful yet flexible booking engine which doesn’t cost the earth! It is a pleasure to work with Trawex.

28th of Sep, 2017

@Mohammad Asif1 Hello Mr. Mohammad, I think you don't deal with Lijoy, Anita and team in Bangalore.. now more than 14 months I follow them but always request for more money and not complete the platform(they receive 100% payment before complete platform to pay staff salary), also, they ask for support and maintenance fees before launch. last Jun 2107 we get deal to deliver full platform source codes but they are cheating by send home page only. they think they are smart but they do a lot of cheating.. so we will go for legal to get our right with Trawex.

• Al
      4th of Apr, 2018

From the outset, I was impressed by Trawex's combination of web design expertise and travel industry knowledge. They really understand my business and the team patiently guided me through the process, offering help and encouragement when needed. I'm pleased that I made the right choice of developer and would definitely recommend Trawex to my colleagues.

16th of Aug, 2018

@Ali Ridhaa Hi Mr. Ali Ridhaa, If Trawix caused to freeze your project and stole from you $ 14, 000 .. And continue to cheat and lie and many victims complained because of the loss of their money ...
    In addition, they offer a weak and non-professional platform and do not contain financial reports or sales.

We will continue to write against Trawex so that no more victims will fall into their hook.

• Hu
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Trawex Technologies - Excellent Company
    India

I did not find any issue with Trawex. I am really surprised by few negative reviews below since I was pleased with the service provided by Trawex.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Trawex - Best company
    India

I really don't have any issue with this company . I loved the product and services which provided by Trawex.

• Ps
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Trawex Technologies - Softwares
    Uganda

To the best for you and your friends are the only thing that you are the best for the second one of the season with the help of the company