[Resolved] Travelgenionot be able to change my flight

I booked a return flight from Zurich to Guangzhou and back, and now I want to change the itinerary because of some changes in my work. I called the phone service and a lady helped me solved it, and charged me 350 euros. But in that evening I got a call again from that lady and she told me the change failed and she would give me the money back. But I don't want the money! I just want to change the flight! The lady told it's not possible...
Probably this is how this company survives.

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

Hi David, of course we can help you with your booking schedule changes. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with your booking reference and the changes you want to make and we will inform you about the changes possibilities of your ticket rate and, if they are allowed, the conditions for the changes. Regards

Da