Travel To Go / Do not get involved with Travel to Go

We paid $3990.00 to sign up for group travel through a company called Vacation Professionals that was hire by Travel to Go to increase their client base. We were told that our travel would be much cheaper by using their "group rate" than traveling alone.

We were given a $1000.00 cruise credit to be used for a cruise of our choice. When we went to use it we were told that Vacation Professionals that had issed the credit was out of business and Travel to Go would not honor it even though they had hire Vacation Professionals to represent them.

We went on 2 trips using Travel to Go and found out that we had paid more for our trip than our friends had even though they had booked it themselves and had not have the advantage of "group travel." WHAT A SCAM!!! There are too many other reputable travel agencies out there for anyone to get involved with Travel to Go.

Kl

Comments

• Le
      4th of Jun, 2010

Totally agree. We feel like total losers for signing up with them and giving them our hard earned money. I just wish I would have done more homework before signing. I feel like a stooge. Don't ever go to their presentations and don't get sucked in. Just a word to the wise.

• Mi
      14th of Jul, 2010

We paid $6, 800 but soon realized it was a scam. We managed to get a full refund from our credit card company after almost one year.
    Just follow the guidelines from your credit card company for how to do that.
    When we first called the credit card company I could almost hear her smile when she said TRAVEL TO GO we know them, there is chance that we can give you your money back.

• Am
      6th of Sep, 2010
    Travel To Go - Misleading
    Travel to Go
    Texas

We paid $3, 500 a couple years ago to this company that promised us great deals on hotels, cars, cruises, airfaire and etc.. They are basically a time-share company that never has anything availale.

• Sc
      6th of May, 2011

Travel To Go - Sky Travel - JD & T Enterprises INC

This company is a complete scam! They claim to be a travel club saving clients huge money by joining there club, in fact what they are is a hyperlink to Expedia with horrible prices, the cost is higher than the consumer can receive on there own with a simple internet search! This company is owned by Jeanette Bunn AKA Jeanette Nunez her mother Diane Sharp and a convicted felon named Tommy Middaugh. The company is located at 7964 Arjons Dr Ste B San Diego Ca 92126. There Dun and Bradstreet report shows 8 law suits that they have lost and 8 judgements that are filed against Travel To Go - Sky Travel - JD & T Enterprises INC. Jeanette Bunn (Travel To Go) owes multiple vendors and distributors over $750, 000 dollars. I am only one victim of many don't believe me check for your self:

* http://travel-to-go-reviews.measuredup.com/Complaint-Vacation-Plan-Scam-Travel-To-Go-...-1330

* https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/travel-to-go-c249175.html

*http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=36927

These are just a few, Secondly, they buy a cheap fold open binder print some cheap collateral and sell the product to anyone who will buy it including unsuspecting elderly folks, The web site has NO! deals they sell the kits to different distributors for $350 plus $199 yearly dues in where they give the distributor a $100 dollar kick back. The distributor then gos and sells the product for $3000 to $8000 dollars WHAT A SCAM!! These so called distributors of there garbage product have DBA names, different company's to hide the bad reputation of Travel To Go - Sky Travel - JD & T Enterprises INC. I have requested a refund multiple time and was told by Tommy Middaugh don't you know what the UFO program is? I replied no I don't he then said "that U f--king own it" these filthy people have no respect for anyone! Stay away they are a scam!! I have contacted a lawyer and he has got me a copy of there Dun & Bradstreet report I will post it for every one to see! To make matters worse I have been doing some online research and found a on line sex video posted of Jeannette Bunn!! Tommy Middough has two different names and apparently a felony criminal record! I have caught wind of another principal named Scott Bridge but don't have enough information on him yet!! I will keep on the search regarding Scott Bridge if I don't get a refund soon and start getting treated with the respect I deserve after they took my money! I bought in Branson Missouri from one of there distributors, be aware and don't buy from them!!! They will cheat you from your hard earned MONEY!!!

• Sh
      4th of Aug, 2011

Not only is Tommy Middaugh a CONVICTED FELON, so is JEANETTE NUNEZ' (AKA JEANETTE BUNN) Father!!! THREE TIME LOSER SITTING in a California Prison for life... FRAUD!!! DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY WILL STEAL FROM THE ELDERLY!!!

• De
      3rd of Sep, 2011

TRAVEL TO GO IS A SCAM!! DO NOT USE TRAVEL TO GO!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEN DISSAPEAR!! STAY AWAY FROM TRAVELTOGO.COM .

• Me
      23rd of Sep, 2011

Take the opportunity to share your travel club experiences on
    www.shouldibuyatravelclub.com
    Dont let others fall victim to the same scenario you lived through. Sharing your thoughts on this great site and others that are more industry specific ensures your complaint gets the exposure to help prevent scams from operating in the United States.

• Ri
      23rd of Jan, 2012

TRAVEL TO GO IS A SCAM!! DO NOT USE TRAVEL TO GO!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF

• To
      22nd of Oct, 2012

Ameriworld was one of the Travel To Go distributors and none of their hot shot sales people or liason were Travel To Go members. Wonder why?

• Pr
      24th of Apr, 2014

BROWN et al v. JD&T ENTERPRISES, INC. et al
    Filed: March 3, 2010 as 2:2010cv01100
    Plaintiff: RONALD BROWN, TRACIE BROWN
    Defendant: JD&T ENTERPRISES, INC., JEANETTE BUNN, ABC CORPORATIONS (1-10) and others
    FALEN et al v. JD&T ENTERPRISES, INC. et al