Transunion / tricked me into subscribing to their credit monitoring service
Went to their site to get credit report score. It cost $1 so I had to give credit card info. Two months later I'm scanning my Credit Card statement and see this $17.95 charge, it was going on for two months! They had on their on without me knowing subscribed me, tricked me into signing for their Credit Monitoring Service. I was pissed! To make it worse, it's not easy to cancel it I had to look all over the site! It took me awhile but finally figured out how to cancel!
FIRST you MUST log into your Credit Monitoring Account! And when I did, it took me to a page that showed six option links I could choose from; DASHBOARD, CREDIT SCORE, CREDIT REPORT etc. Actually you can click on any one of them, it doesn't matter. After you do, scroll down to the bottom of the page and under Resources, click "Support" then "General FAQs" then "Payment" and you are there! Click "How Can I Cancel My Membership" and it will guide you through the cancellation process but still begging you not to cancel! After cancelling, they at least immediately sent an email confirming the cancellation. The first descent thing they've done!
More Transunion Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - anyone can blacklist anyone in south africa 
- Transunion - scam and fraud! 
- Transunion - blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- Transunion - unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- Transunion - credit score
- Transunion - my report
- Transunion - inquiries still not removed after logging a dispute
- Transunion - credit reporting mortgage | unauthorized charges to my credit card for a monthly subscription
- Trans Union - data theft and wire fraud