The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Transunion / cancellation

1 Sour Lake, TX, United States Review updated:
Contact information:

All I want to do is cancel my free membership so I don't get charged after the trial date. I was given this website to do so, but can't find cancellation anywhere???

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • 10
      13th of Sep, 2010
    0 Votes

    You need to just call your bank and have them send you a new credit card with a new credit card number... Tell them you have unauthorized charges to your credit card... You could request to have all the charges that were done by transunion credited back to your bank account. You need to do this right away. They should be able to block the current credit card instantly over the phone but make sure they block the card. It is possible to have more than one credit card active and linked to the same checking or savings account. Goodluck!

Post your comment