Transunion / stay away
Good luck trying to cancel. I have been trying for eight months and every month, like clockword, the charge shows up on my statement. Despite 7 phone calls including another 8 today, nothing is resolved.
They had my address at one I haven't lived in nine years. They refuse to refund my monthly fee despite trying to cancel since january. I was cut off several times, re-routed and ultimately resolved nothing.
I now have phone calls into the president of transunion, bobby mehta; the vp of communications and the president of consumer relations. Next step are the networks. We'll see if I get a phone call back. Granted it's only $80. But it's the principle.
I am a media relations person and if my company treated people like this, I wouldn't blame them for going to the news channels. Stay away from true credit and transunion under any and all circumstances!!!
More Transunion Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - anyone can blacklist anyone in south africa 
- Transunion - scam and fraud! 
- Transunion - blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- Transunion - unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- Transunion - credit scoring needs to be reformed in the u.s.
- Transunion - debt review appears on report which is in-correct - not getting any help in removing this
- Transunion - my credit score
- Transunion - inquiries still not removed after logging a dispute
- Transunion - getting credit report and score