Transtutors.com / assessment solution

United States Review updated:

This is the worst website I have ever seen. I have ordered a solution for my assessment. They gave me a quote of $80 also told me that solution will be ready in 48 hours. Solution was ready in 48 hours but solution was poorly written. They do not know what they are doing. I have asked them to fix it and give me a proper version of the solution and again same thing they just add some screenshots to the solution and gave it back to me. I ask a full refund because I am not satisfied with the service at all. After explaining what the task ask me to do they gave me another quote of $400. This means they did not even read the assessment paper in the first place. THEY ARE JUST USELESS SCAMS. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

In case you dont believe me here is my order ID : PPa130514_139122_2

Save your money DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Jo
May 20, 2014

Comments

May 20, 2014

Incase you dont believe me here is my order ID : PPa130514_139122_2

Save your money DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!