Transcription For Everyone

2.8
Transcription For Everyone
Diamond, Guyana
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Denton Shepherd and I am a resident of Guyana, South America. I signed a contract to provide legal transcription services to Transcription For Everyone of American offices – Migdero USA, 6 Weston Place, Suite 18, Lawrence, NY 11559; 520 D Street, Unit 12, San Rafael, CA 9490; Canadian office 12 Saddlebrook Street, Ottawa, ON K2G 5N6; and Israel office 11 Tet b’lyar TD 1678, Ofra 9062700 – in July 2014. Since I have commenced work for this company I have not been paid for my services. Whenever I attempt to get payment from them for the work, they always make the excuse that all is not ready as yet – I will be paid for some and then the rest for the next month or whenever due. They also deduct fees for late returning of files or whatever excuse suits their particular needs or deeds, as an excuse not to pay. So as of this date, I have not been paid for the work I did for this company. I have E-mail correspondence between myself and the owner of the company Avi Noam Taub. Will you be able to assist me in retrieving monies owed and due to me?

Thank you for your assistance.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country Guyana Complaint category Work at Home

Comments

N  14th of Oct, 2015 by    +3 Votes
Denton Shepherd was paid and in full. He could not accept PayPal payments (which is outlined clearly as our method of payment for those living out of Israel). We broke our protocols to pay him with a Western Union money transfer. He submitted work late regularly and was penalized for it once (after repeated warnings) as per our late submission policy. He also did not confirm his assignments in a timely manner (within 12 hours, as per our policy) and so his work had to be reassigned to other people on numerous occasions.

Our terms are clear that we pay when we get paid and a listing is made to all our subcontractors of how long it takes for specific clients to pay us (some within two weeks, some within 30 days, some within 60 days -- as is standard) and they can choose not to accept specific clients' jobs if they don't like the terms of the payment time.

So the complaint is entirely invalid, and indeed he was indeed paid -- and we took additional service fee hits to pay him the roughly $50 that was owed to him. I attach below the Western Union confirmation.

Avi Noam Taub

Toll Free (US/Canada): 877-TFE-1473
Local Canada: 587-315-0831
Local US: 720-477-6099

N  13th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
I applied to work for Transcription for Everyone because I am disabled and pretty much spend my entire day flat on my back; but, I have a great desire to work and be productive. I wonder however, if everyone who applies to do this type of work is interested in working hard for their pay. Everyone has a responsibility to work hard and do their best when they are employed-even if it is from home. Transcription for Everyone is very forthright about using Paypal as the only means of payment outside of Israel, what the penalties are for submitting work late or responding slowly to assignments, and how long it takes to actually get paid. If you don't like the terms, one should not agree to work for them. It's that simple. I do not know, yet if they are an honorable company; but, I truly believe what Avi Noam Taub stated in his above letter is the truth.
N  11th of Feb, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I am going to give the company a try. Will update post after I receive first payment. I tried searching online for complaints and this is the only one I've found so far. My only concern is it is only 45 cents per page, then plus/minus the ten cents for quality of work. I desperately need money so I'm willing to work all hours I can to come up with a decent sum.
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@vee8 What are your thoughts on your employment with Transcription for Everyone?
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@vee8 Have you begun working for the company, and what is your experience ??? Thanks, hope all is going well.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree