Trans Union / awful service

1 United States

My son that has just turned 18 has been a victim of Identity fraud, which his own father committed, he has used his social security number for work, because his father didn't want to pay his back child support, unfortunately they have the same name on Jr. and Sr. separate them, anyhow to make a long story short I learned that this wasn't the first time he's done this to him, My husband well soon to be ex is incarcerated now for other crimes he's committed, So I went to the police and showed them the pay stubs with my son's social on them that I had found, I was outraged!! Now there's a pending investigation with that and hopefully they tack another charge on him before he gets out of jail, as far as mine son is concerned I had put fraud alerts out, have contacted the FTC. and Have been trying for months now to get my son's credit report, because God only knows what his father did with my son's social, I need to fix his life and the only way I can do this is get his reports in which these people are giving me a hard time about and I don't understand why? All I hear is we need more information in which I have given them registered mail at that this was over a month ago and still no credit reports, I tried calling them but all you get is a recording no live representative to help you, I don't know what to do anymore about this, It is imperative that I have these credit reports so that I can fix my son's life.

Mi